The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just looked at the pic and thought the very same. THE photo easily suggests Jace is Isabelles. What a creepy, twisted family
Isabelle looks weirdly photoshopped in general in that photo, which is worrying in itself. I know photographers edit photos but there's no need for a 13 year old to look heavily edited 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 11
A bag of Taytos was the only opportunity of her miserable day to show everyone she's loving life
But the real question is - what Tayto? North or South? The tayto from the south could be a ‘foreign treat’ for you Sarah... (yeah I don’t watch the vlogs AT ALL and it shows [emoji23])

Reactions: 3
For things like that do they not need to have terms and conditions noted down? And is it in partnership with children in need or is it just raising money for them? What percentage is going to them? when you buy the tickets how do you know the money is going actually to children in need.....
Whats Children in Need? :unsure:Do you mean the Inghams in need? 😂

These people have a history of not giving promised money to charities.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve looked and looked and I can’t see the pop sockets phone sockets phone holders for sale anymore on their website. Mary Shitle is still selling them on hers though.... Her spelling (phoine) and very lot professional website is as good as theirs though, maybe the real pop sockets people need to know about this seller too

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am probably just massively behind because I can't stand their videos, but do the girls do dancing or gymnastics anymore? And does Esme ever use her balance beam?

Reactions: 2
I am probably just massively behind because I can't stand their videos, but do the girls do dancing or gymnastics anymore? And does Esme ever use her balance beam?
Not recently, Sarah said a week or so ago that they were ‘taking a break’ from dance but would be back...

Reactions: 4
People on here have said they were “asked to leave” the gymnastics club and they’re taking a “break” from dance supposedly. We’ve seen Esme on the bar/beam a couple times..it’s a shame, she really seemed like she loved gymnastics

Reactions: 7
QUOTE="Jamhead, post: 581542, member: 148"]
But didnt Creeps pay Katrina for sex? Lazy is lucky Katrina never crashed the wedding!
[/QUOTE]
I get it now. Creepy: You sleep with my brother and I will sleep with your sister.
They are sick and twisted.

Reactions: 6
I've just looked at the pic and thought the very same. THE photo easily suggests Jace is Isabelles. What a creepy, twisted family
Ive always thought that photo was creepy! It would of been nicer if theyd been laid in a circle eith all their heads together (if that makes sense?)
The photo of the 6 of them is weird too, especially with Jace's knee placement 😂

Oh and youve all well and truly ruined Busted for me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve looked and looked and I can’t see the pop sockets phone sockets phone holders for sale anymore on their website. Mary Shitle is still selling them on hers though.... Her spelling (phoine) and very lot professional website is as good as theirs though, maybe the real pop sockets people need to know about this seller too
Are you looking on their brand new store that dropped this week tho foo!?

Theifam.com

The phone sockets are still there i've just looked

Its so confusing why arent they closing all the old pages where they tried to sell their tat previously?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not forgetting Busted's very lot classic hit You said no...HELL no!
-
A customer on Sarah's baby&me insta page asked on launch day if delivery would be in time for the 24th, which with a promised 1 day turnaround it should of been. Yet this other girl has been letdown because her £40 knockoff tatty blanket with £7 postage hasn't been posted yet in time for a holiday when it definitely should have been! Sarah is so bloody lucky she has a built in audience already for her start-up, she hasn't had to work to promote it and gain customers, the mindless sheep are chucking money at her its such a piece of piss for her and she's acting like she's as cunning as sir alan bleeping sugar.

lmao2.png

Sarah:
tells a genuine customer who's asking a question to 'go away' ahead of launching the business, steals a logo, copies product idea and name off a youtuber, buys bulk from ali-express and whacks the prices up higher than shaggy, describes products as 'customised' 'handmade' 'luxurious' when definitely not, runs illegal website with no privacy policy, cookies, spelling mistakes, illegal discounted prices, sales that run on longer than stated, out-dated patterns wrong seasonal product due to no business sense, only accepts refunds to unopened packages, late/no delivery, extortionate fees and flakey po box deliveries, poor products not suitable for babies (pom-poms, wooden rings), cheap ass packaging, poor customer service through rude replies online, moans about how much work it is in online vlogs, feedback or genuine enquiries are NOT tolerated, doesn't respond to anyone who asks for proof of safety testing as is declared on website...

*Sarah's business fails*

Everyone on tattle.life:

hehehehe.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Guys can you believe that rubber Jace ISN'T the most expensive doll on short hell's website? How RUDE! On top of that, he isn't even listed under celebrity dolls!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I don't know if this has been mentioned before but I spotted some family bloggers had their comments disabled because the blogs featured minors and googled it and it said it was correct. So why are the Minghams still allowed theirs?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I don't know if this has been mentioned before but I spotted some family bloggers had their comments disabled because the blogs featured minors and googled it and it said it was correct. So why are the Minghams still allowed theirs?
Been like that for close to a year now, The Inghams had it of for a short period but got it back up. Reasons, who knows. Other than that they are so stupid and famous

Reactions: 5
They are having a laugh on this web store aren’t they. Correct me if I’m wrong but haven’t they only been away once in the tin can in England.
C58661D6-C42A-4DCD-BB0F-724EB12AF543.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They are having a laugh on this web store aren’t they. Correct me if I’m wrong but haven’t they only been away once in the tin can in England. View attachment 52104
yes I cannot remember a second one.
Also every day for 3 years... No they have had at least 2 days radiosilence, and I hope for many many more

Reactions: 12
Whats Children in Need? :unsure:Do you mean the Inghams in need? 😂

These people have a history of not giving promised money to charities.
I had meant to link this photo previously however children in need is a charity run by the BBC for disadvantaged children in the UK.
but usually it’ll be like 10% of profits will go towards etc, or with raffle tickets the majority would? Doesn’t state that anywhere.... so wouldn’t be surprising if none of it did.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I have a feeling they are going to Disneyland California for half term, they’ve been dropping little hints with the Mickey glasses the other day and a few weeks ago in Primark with the hoodies for the girls with California on the front

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.