The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched Hayley’s new hour long vid and fancies giving me a rundown? I’m presuming it’s just rehashing info we already know
Just a roundup of everything that happened to her, everything that came out the past couple of days and Izzy's first video at the end.

Reactions: 5
Her video also seems to have Nikki screenshots I’ve never seen before? Including Nikki threatening to do a tell-all video on YouTube.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Bit disappointed that jackmaate hasn’t done a rank bank on the Inghams yet tbh. He’s targeted oli white this week because he’s a soft target. Can’t help but think a lot of youtubers are too scared to say much

Reactions: 19
Christ almighty! I'm really quite new to the Ingham shitshow really. Only heard about them when the noncing came out and then read loads about the whole horrible skanky bunch.
I'll be honest, I'm not the classiest bird on the block, I duck and bleep at people, I mildly troll at times (never in an evil way, merely a piss taking way to amuse myself) but Jane has gone beyond trolling, she is attacking and grooming children to attack for her.
This family need shutting down, I feel bad for their kids but it would be better for everyone concerned if they were pulled off of SM completely.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Big shout out from CJ on the YT live stream tonight for tattle.life.

The most informative place to go for Ingham updates according to CJ! With Lorraine nodding along in agreement. Have I stumbled into a parallel universe?!

Not only that, but the biggest U-turns going - Vicky Aspley off twitter who was persistently attacking the victims and their supporters all this time, now claiming to have seen the light/been used by the Inghams.

**edited to remove a person named before, I got them confused with someone else on SM apologies

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Does anybody ever think of a time in the future if the Inghams disappeared off YouTube...

How would you all feel?

For me I would be pleased for many reasons but I would also still have my worries for the Ingham children and the fact that we would probably never see them again until they release a tell all book when they are young adults. I'm unsure if I'm making sense but basically I'd love to know that they were safe and away from Chris and his Psycho Mum.

The most informative place to go for Ingham updates according to CJ! With Lorraine nodding along in agreement. Have I stumbled into a parallel universe?!
She had to ruin it with the Oohthedrama criticism though didn't she 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Not only that, but the biggest U-turns going - Vicky Aspley and Anne Darbyshire who were persistently attacking the victims and their supporters all this time, now claiming to have seen the light/been used by the Inghams.
I find this hilarious 😂😂😂
so considering Lorraine was the biggest troll going, we’re all going to accept Jane’s apology right!???
Jane was recruiting flying monkeys and trolling for her son.
I could understand that more than I could understand Mcfee who was living her best fan-girl life trolling, doxxing and attacking victims for what....not even a shout out.

I think I might have triggered someone 🤭 oops...as I said earlier, we don’t flip flop...that’s for true 😬

oh they will go live tonight and tell everyone to leave poor Chris alone.
The amount of times this lot have flip flopped and blamed everyone else for making them do something. Grown ADULTS not children

Most of the channels talking about it are doing it because their live numbers go from 12 to 230 with one mention of Chris ingham 😐

This channel wants to be the one giving all this information out, when a few weeks ago she was arguing with the real ingham’s and saying rubber Jace was a brilliant idea 😐
Trying to get tattle removed because we’re bullying and telling everyone she was an ingham fan and she watched all the vlogs. And we should watch the Inghams and support such a lovely family, BECAUSE SHE WAS IN JANES POCKET!!
The only place that hasn’t flip flopped on this subject....
Tattle life.
🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 8
<<quotes removed by users>>

I can't even bear this... Lorraine taking the high horse when she has been a troller from day dot.

Bored!

Wonder how the atmosphere is in the Ingham household tonight

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 9
I can name one family who LURRRRVED the subs and views they gained from the Ingham allegations last year

Unfortunately said family had to delete their channel recently due to their years free costa running out so they no longer had anything to vlog.

I've a feeling a certain someone is seeeeething now thinking of all the moolah they could be making off the back of the Ingham situation right now.

Just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope Iz has real life and online support for what the Ingham are putting her through, it is truly shocking to Harris’s someone like that in such a vile way.

Next Lazy will be on Watchdog with all the customers who have complained about delayed orders!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Went in to Wilko's today and thought they had started selling Jace dolls when I saw this 🤣
IMG_1449.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Does anybody ever think of a time in the future if the Inghams disappeared off YouTube...

How would you all feel?

For me I would be pleased for many reasons but I would also still have my worries for the Ingham children and the fact that we would probably never see them again until they release a tell all book when they are young adults. I'm unsure if I'm making sense but basically I'd love to know that they were safe and away from Chris and his Psycho Mum.

But what would we do when we don’t have them to Discuss over and over

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sarah is messaging her mate Vicky saying someone sent her screenshot saying she has flip flopped 🤣 screenshot? Nahhh, Sarah and Chris are watching it for sure

Went in to Wilko's today and thought they had started selling Jace dolls when I saw this 🤣 View attachment 51831
That looks more like Jace than Shortles representation 😍😂🤣👌

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Genuine question....

I don't get the bulbous bit at the top of his beanie - Is that a "thing"? No one I know wears a beanie unless they are on a snow/adventure holiday, then it's firmly on their heads. I
It looks like a dick on the top of his head he thinks he looks good an is down with the kids 🤢. He might at a push if we was still in early 00's. Sarah is a strange one why does her husband look act an speak like a 12 year old. So glad they read Tattle 👋 an Prinny had her walk. 🐶

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m just watching country joes live and there is somebody named Vicky who sent Sarah the reborn dolls and she has autism. She’s so upset in the live because she has finally seen the light about these idiots and Sarah has just messaged her during the live and said she wants to know where she stands in supporting them because people are sending her screenshots of Vicky in the live and telling them she is saying things about them. Sarah ingham you vile bastard! Leave that poor woman alone. This woman is saying she’s crying and those desperate bastards have the nerve to message her! Sarah your husband and mother in law are who you want to start directing your anger at! How the hell can she do things like this? Nasty witch! Open your eyes you daft woman and see who’s really in the wrong and it’s not all the people who see your husband for what he is! Pathetic!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
After watching the live I don’t trust Nikki at all, she barely said anything. She’s the go to back to Sarah I can see it. They want names and info and will stop at nothing to get it

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

How would you all feel?

I would feel justice had been done the day they come off YouTube. They have to stop having any contact with young vulnerable kids. Then what they get up to in their own family isn’t something anyone outside can control. I just hope the girls would find someone to speak to who would help them. I have no doubt that one day even worse things will come out about Chris. YouTube should be ashamed of themselves for putting money over the safety of children. They have the power to shut them down. If it was a school Chris would have been sacked. Anyone in a position of power should be dbs checked and a contract signed to say they won’t behave in this way. This is how YouTube should work. P

Sorry if it's been mentioned but Izzy has done a response video to Chris threatening rape

Other than applauding Izzy for her bravery once again I've one minor criticism

She said someone needs to write an up to date article on all of what the Ingham have done. Unfortunately love it would be a book longer than the bible not just an article.
What is her channel name I want to go over and give her some love bless her. She doesn’t have to put herself out there and is not doing it for fame or money. She just wants what we all want and that justice.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.