The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what that "very important" email to Kelly was about? Is anyone scared?
That's my name! Checked my emails for my very lot important invitation to Switzerland. Nothing as yet. Aww 😔

It made me shiver hearing him say my name multiple times 🤢🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
As lovely as Esme is, I’ve never understood why tattle adore her? I only became aware of their channel when the commentary channels starter covering the greasy haired scum bag. I’ve been going through old blogs of the Ming hams and I’ve noticed that Chris pays esme so much attention and preference and it makes me feel sick. I hope that people aren’t influenced by those sickos. Isla and Issy seems like lovely girls too 😟

Reactions: 6
New thread title suggestion:
#64 Groomer Jane belongs in jail, report her to Creepy on his police Gmail

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
As lovely as Esme is, I’ve never understood why tattle adore her? I only became aware of their channel when the commentary channels starter covering the greasy haired scum bag. I’ve been going through old blogs of the Ming hams and I’ve noticed that Chris pays esme so much attention and preference and it makes me feel sick. I hope that people aren’t influenced by those sickos. Isla and Issy seems like lovely girls too 😟
I think people tend to prefer Esme because she's seems the least effected by their lifestyle and parenting. She's pretty much a normal 10 year old and she seems polite and has a positive attitude towards things. She's also been paid the least attention to and forgotten about by Chris and Sarah in the past. I think usually when people speak about Isla and Isabelle they aren't trying to criticise them but more the way they're bring brought up. Both Isla and Isabelle are treated much younger than they are and they're starting to act younger too, I can see this also happening to Esme around when she reaches her teen years. Isla seems to have some issues with her behaviour. They're three lovely girls of course but unfortunately they're stuck with not so lovely parents

Reactions: 16
I think people tend to prefer Esme because she's seems the least effected by their lifestyle and parenting. She's pretty much a normal 10 year old and she seems polite and has a positive attitude towards things. She's also been paid the least attention to and forgotten about by Chris and Sarah in the past. I think usually when people speak about Isla and Isabelle they aren't trying to criticise them but more the way they're bring brought up. Both Isla and Isabelle are treated much younger than they are and they're starting to act younger too, I can see this also happening to Esme around when she reaches her teen years. Isla seems to have some issues with her behaviour. They're three lovely girls of course but unfortunately they're stuck with not so lovely parents
Like I say, I’m a (fairly) newbie to these cretins. But I’ve always found Esme to be favoured on camera. It’s probs just that the minghams read here so have changed their focus. I am shocked that Isabelles dad lets Chris anywhere near her!

Reactions: 5
I think ( only my perceptions ) that it’s a bloody good job Chris is so nice to Esme because until recently she got next to no attention from her mother ! Who definitely without Q prefers Isla ( golden child ) & Izzy !

Esme has come into her own since summer and I don’t think as a result she’s as likeable as she used to be but she’s a child and so is forgiven ! Isla was an adorable little girl until about 12 months ago and now she’s cheeky and disrespectful and a little show off who demands to be the Center of attention and acts like a child far younger than her age ! Again though she is only a child and her behaviour imo is totally the fault of her parents babying her and letting her off with being rude all the while especially to Esme !
Izzy is a very immature 14 year old which isn’t necessarily a bad thing so long as she’s not being bullied for it by her peers. She’s clumsy and awkward and repeats herself over and over and it’s painful watching her so I always fast forward when she’s on the screen as I don’t want to be mean about her as I do believe left to her own devices she’s a nice person and should be allowed to pursue things NOT ON CAMERA as she’s not a natural and is missing out on discovering what she is good at whilst be forced into doing things she’s not good at !

I think people like Esme as she seems the most natural and good natured of the inghams !

Baby Jace is a cutie and too young to be anything but perfect but make no mistake his parents will ensure he ends up as messed up as his sisters in due course !

Anything those kids do that’s not very nice blame should lay totally at their parents feet !

Reactions: 14
I had a case with the police and the email the police officer gave me definitely wasn’t gmail 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If you’re gonna watch the vlog make sure you get your other half to give you a nudge when it’s over or better still use it for sleep it’s free and better than calm any day 😴 💤 🛏 😴 💤

Reactions: 7
I cringed at the princess part but this is a big thing on youtube at the moment...grown women being different Disney “princess’s” ... my children love watching all the random princess skits so they were probably trying to follow those. Awful! Poor Issy!! 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.