The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, this woman is seriously deranged and bloody dangerous to boot! What the hell is wrong with her, she knows he is guilty, yet continues to defend him, even if if means bullying young kids. The woman needs sectioning for a serious psychiatric evaluation!

Reactions: 19
Someone get down to Leeds with a camera. I need to see this fight. Bet Katrina is on her way to the house right now. Get your popcorn ready ladies!
I bet she’s already got her knuckle dusters on! 😂🤣

I think we might need more than a bag of popcorn with everything that’s coming out lately! 🍿 🤣

8E92DD72-805E-4FDA-86FF-89EE911C5E6C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And there's poor Isabelle trying to be an anti-bullying ambassador 🤦‍♀️ when it turns out her own grandmother is bullying her cousin. Well done Jane, great example to set.

I now can't help wondering if Jane or one of the ifam she has groomed is behind the hate mail that was sent to Eleanor from UniqueFam. After all, it would seem like her style.

• Wow
Reactions: 58
Someone get down to Leeds with a camera. I need to see this fight. Bet Katrina is on her way to the house right now. Get your popcorn ready ladies!
It will have to be outside by the caravan because Chris is prone to chasing Katrina off the threshold with a can of Shake n'Vac (allegedly)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
And there's poor Isabelle trying to be an anti-bullying ambassador 🤦‍♀️ when it turns out her own grandmother is bullying her cousin. Well done Jane, great example to set.

I now can't help wondering if Jane or one of the ifam she has groomed is behind the hate mail that was sent to Eleanor from UniqueFam. After all, it would seem like her style.
If it turns out Granny Troll sent that awful card to Unique Fam then I hope criminal charges are made. The postmark was West Yorks? I think.

Reactions: 31
That’s very sad. I have a little soft spot for Leah. She seems so unsure of herself, and shy. How could Jane do that to her that’s really really cruel.

Reactions: 24
If it turns out Granny Troll sent that awful card to Unique Fam then I hope criminal charges are made. The postmark was West Yorks? I think.
I've no idea on the postmark, but whoever it was should face charges if they are proved to have sent it, the poor girl is just a child :mad:

Reactions: 10
For that to have happened Sarah (or someone) must've known there was something there to delete, because I assume Chris would've been taken straight away from the immigration desk so wouldn't have had access to it himself?
Maybe that is what happened to Lazy’s fingers, swollen from to many repetitions of hitting the delete/erase button.

This ifam art hahaha.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, tree and outdoor
Anybody else notice Lazy’s initials are SLI. Yep she is a very very a lot sly.

This seems completely minor now, given this latest Granny Groomer bombshell, but I noticed Sarah's website doesn't give an option to accept cookies. It must do this under the EU 'cookie law' privacy legislation. On visiting the site it is storing cookies on my browser. I have reported her to the ICO. She'll probably just get a warning, but it's one more thing she hasn't got a clue about when running a website. I await my extradition to Swiss jail.

https://www.cookielaw.org/the-cookie-law/
Can you save me a cell with a view?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Looks like she has edited that photo of esme as u cant see her natural freckles and it's too like facetunned/blurred, the top isn't appropriate for her age

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Bloody hell! 👀👀👀👀 I don’t think Katrina is is going to be happy with (Jane) Norma! Imagine trolling Sarahs niece who was about 13 because she outed (Chris) Norman on her live! 😳😳 she’s stooped that low her belly must be on the floor by now. Oh my god how twisted! She blames everybody but him!

Sarah won’t know whether to sling her out of the office or let her pack her parcels! 😳

How hypocritical is Jane going on about the hate the inghams get when she’s the biggest troll of them all! Sick, twisted and poisonous! 😳

And Chris... before you get on your high horse. What you have done is even worst! 😑 like mother, like son! 🤬
Well one thing is certain lazy can’t fob this one off as unknown strangers could it get any closer to home , I’m wondering what the excuse will be this time 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Granny should be worried the Dixon brothers don’t take too kindly to anyone bullying Leah. There was screenshots of one brother threatening another on insta for upsetting Leah sometime last year I think.

Reactions: 24
As awful as it is, I just cant see katrina doing anything about this. I honestly dont think she is brave enough to go up against the shower of shits, even if it means protecting her own daughter. I hope she proves me wrong and finally sees the light. If theres one person that can destroy that family, its katrina.

Reactions: 19
As awful as it is, I just cant see katrina doing anything about this. I honestly dont think she is brave enough to go up against the shower of shits, even if it means protecting her own daughter. I hope she proves me wrong and finally sees the light. If theres one person that can destroy that family, its katrina.
I’m not so sure. I’ve not seen much of her but the impression I’ve got is that I wouldn’t like to be in her bad books.

Reactions: 11
I’m not so sure. I’ve not seen much of her but the impression I’ve got is that I wouldn’t like to be in her bad books.
I also agree, but do you really think shes gonna go against her sister? I feel katrina is the type who may be easily bribed.

I also agree, but do you really think shes gonna go against her sister? I feel katrina is the type who may be easily bribed.
When it comes to her daughter, quite possibly.
At the time didn’t they say Leah was self harming over the bullying?

I’m a very quiet person and don’t like confrontation, but if I was in that position and found out a 63 year old woman was bullying my daughter, I would go apeshit! Family or not. Family is important but your kids should always be first.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Honest to goodness, soap opera writers couldn’t write half this stuff the minghams have said and done this week. The youtube views are going down and down, now let’s just wait and see how long it takes for the complaints to start rolling in about the crappy merch!
What I find truly amazing is how many stupid fans order the crap merch in the first place. Gees Lazy your all for a bargain and point it out in every vlog, yet you flog your crap at exorbitant prices! You really are despicable!😡

Reactions: 17
I know this is serious, but im impressed with the grannys internet skills. My mam can barely turn the T.V on 🤷‍♀️
I’m just shocked that a 63 year old mother and grandmother has nothing better to do with her time than making fake insta accounts!

Does she still work? I’m sure I remember reading somewhere that she was employed by Sarah and Chris?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.