Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ghost82

Chatty Member
I had a peek at Hayley's video last night and yes I can see that he did manipulate a young women with low self esteem, however I do have a bit of an issue with it. 1) She was a grown woman. 2) There were several oppotunities long before she slept with him to have walked away. 3) Mental health may well have been a factor but she was "well enough" and strong enough to refuse partaking in shoplifting so she had clarity on the moral implications of that. Chris Ingham cheated on his wife....he is a piece of shit, however I think Hayley must accept some part of the blame. I want Chris Ingham brought to book as much as the next decent person but that dosn't give everyone else a free pass if they have done wrong. She was an adult, not a teenager. What she didn't deserve was to be called a liar, harrassed, and anything else she has had to endure. She made a mistake and has been very brave in coming forward but be honest people, if your husband/wife/partner had been caught with pants down in a grotty hotel would you be completly forgiving and charitable of the "other" party.
I think it’s the fact that she was an ifam at the start and I think Chris was helping her with her mental health. It sounds to me like Chris is using mental health to get them to trust him and that is wrong. She might have been an adult but she was a vulnerable adult and Chris overstepped the line by meeting up with her in the first place. He should not be sleeping with his fans. He should not be treating these vulnerable fans like they are his friends in order to get them to sleep with him. He’s 34 years old and he is abusing his position in order to cheat on his wife also Jess was just 16 years old and Chris asked her to sneak out of her parents hotel room late at night to meet him and that alone is enough for me to know that Chris is to blame for everything he is doing to his family and these girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Ghost82

Chatty Member

More from granny. This time using a fake profile to message her own sons niece!
Bloody hell! 👀👀👀👀 I don’t think Katrina is is going to be happy with (Jane) Norma! Imagine trolling Sarahs niece who was about 13 because she outed (Chris) Norman on her live! 😳😳 she’s stooped that low her belly must be on the floor by now. Oh my god how twisted! She blames everybody but him!

Sarah won’t know whether to sling her out of the office or let her pack her parcels! 😳

How hypocritical is Jane going on about the hate the inghams get when she’s the biggest troll of them all! Sick, twisted and poisonous! 😳

And Chris... before you get on your high horse. What you have done is even worst! 😑 like mother, like son! 🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 41

Web30

VIP Member
With all janes fake accounts im starting to think these ifam they meet but never show us is just them running in to jane 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Porkiepies

VIP Member
They’ll just deny all knowledge ... non of what Jane has said really put anything on to them. They can easily pretend to cut ties with Jane and be outraged. Janes behaviour has also got people talking about her instead of chris
People will still talk about Chris Ingham, alleged groomer, confirmed cheat, persistent liar, allegedly ginger, nasty vile cretin, one trick blader like a first grader. He will never escape his past until he accepts responsibility for his actions.
The news about Jane is merely confirming what we all knew already. The adults in the family are toxic, narcissistic and all have sociopathic traits.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Circlish

VIP Member
Oh fuck off, Sarah, sticking a camera in your kids' faces the moment they wake up, belittling them and broadcasting it to the world. You're not right in the head 🙄👋🏻👋🏻

• Sad

Circlish

VIP Member
You know, it's bad enough alluding to rape in that Insta story, but to have the absolute gall to tie it in with the towel Snapchat message he sent which offended everyone - the guy is sick in the head.

• Angry

Stephie

VIP Member
Hey Chris, we all know you read here so why not address you directly

You've become quite a topic of conversation in our house, lately. My hubby asks every night 'so what's that Chris Ingham gif been up to. Any more noncing or bullying girls'?

He's also said he's surprised you haven't had a smack whilst playing out on your rollerboots. And I agree. Although you were sporting a bit of a shiner during your European Roadtrip for being up to no good whilst 'editing the vlog' 😉 🦡

How does it feel to have blokes the same age laughing at you? (Or younger. I'd say there's a big question mark over your supposed age )👴

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I have one early night, and more hell breaks loose.

There's simply no words to describe what we've all read this morning. Jane, you're a fucking scumbag. Now we know where Chris gets it from.

I really really hope Katrina goes all Dixon on their arses. Enough is enough. If anyone messed with my children in the way Jane messed with Leah, they wouldn't be breathing.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Cedann

If someone said and did that crap to my FRIENDS children I would hit the roof, never mind my neice. Watch your back Sarah. A woman who thinks a child is fair game will have no problems trying to take you down. She’s not doing any of this for you. It’s all for Chris. And the second you become trouble for him or risk his status you’ll be the one she goes after. You really should have left him.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Steve... thoughts are with you...
I bet she’s a right difficult little mare this morning. You’ve taken her phone away yeah?! Just to protect the kiddies ya’know...

although we have baby Jane and Chris set for prison at this point.
Steve what are you hiding in your closet 🤣🤣 and where the fuck Is Dave???

• Haha

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Is he being serious saying he suffers with anxiety? I suffer badly from anxiety. There are days I just sit and cry, days I cant face leaving the house. Days im sick. No way does he suffer from anxiety!
Hes a cocky little fucker who needs his head seeing too!

• Heart
  • Angry

Jamhead

VIP Member
Thats when you know things are bad, when zoella feels like a relief

I will never forget when sarah nearly had a full on orgasm when zoella and alfie were watching their vlogs in their vlog. I think they mentioned them on two occassions and both times she burst a blood vessel in her forehead. Cringe
And then in true Dixon style, when she finally me her, she slipped over on Zoe's grass and landed on her lardy backside 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Stephie

VIP Member
Isabelle at age 14 is playing dressing up with Esme 🤦‍♀️

I can't watch it, I've switched off. It's just not normal

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

uwotmate

Chatty Member
I just watched Hayley's video and I have come to the conclusion that Chris Ingham is nothing but a piece of shit .
Let's put aside for a moment the details of the situation . As an encounter between two people Chris Ingham has treated this girl as an object that he can use and throw away .
How could you do this to a young girl ? You have daughters you absolute cunt.
I found the video quite haunting and it reminded me of being in situations with older men on dates etc when you end up swept up in the moment . The pressure you feel . He put her in a very awkward position . Totally used his utube account to do this . Seems to me he has broken a law that doesn't quite exist yet .

This is how Chris Ingham treats people and the whole family are now part of it. Part of me thinks Hayley's video should be shared on Facebook with a header about don't let your children watch this family. But on the other hand I don't want them getting curiosity views .

What a disgusting bastard eh . He didn't just cheat on his wife he has cheated his whole family . Hope it was worth it .

• Heart
Reactions: 37