The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woah Grooming Granny has really outdone herself. I just can’t help but think what other things she’s been up to that we don’t know about YET (I hope you’re bricking it that everything is all coming out!), it’s all really disturbing and poor Leah! I wonder if we’ll get another ‘I’m just a poor 63 year old’ statement again... 🙄

I hope we see a Katrina and Nikki double team!

Reactions: 23
I wonder if Katrina will find out the account Jane was using. Depending on the content of the messages surely that has to be a crime? An adult - I assume posing as a child - harassing a child online?

Reactions: 16
I have no words🤦‍♀️ I give Jane this for a 63 year old women she knows a thing or to about computers my mum is 64 and she can just about turn one on 😂 I think tit is hitting the fan big style in that house right now it has to be. I am not katrina’s biggest fan but I hope she goes after this lot 😡 alsoI think Sarah knew all about this and she was using her as much as Nikki 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
If it wasn’t so serious it would be funny. We’re meant to be the evil trolls, bullies and haters, destroying lives and affecting children. Children are being bullied because of us, apparently.

Then we find out one of their own bloody camp is bullying a child to the extent of her harming herself (although to be fair I think she was also being physically bullied at school as well). You couldn’t make this tit up!

is what she’s done not the very definition of trolling??

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Jane was proberly behind katrianas smashed windscreen... Wouldnt surprise me at this point

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Omg, this woman is seriously deranged and bloody dangerous to boot! What the hell is wrong with her, she knows he is guilty, yet continues to defend him, even if if means bullying young kids. The woman needs sectioning for a serious psychiatric evaluation!
She is a very lot crazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

More from granny. This time using a fake profile to message her own sons niece!
No proof that it’s written by Jane though they’ve cut out the sender? unless I missed it?’doesn’t really sound like the way a 70 year old would talk....

Prinny crouched at the front door apparently she likes sniffing the edge of the front door, sniffing "all the things that go past" and she likes the cold draft from the front door. No she wants a bleeping walk.
Yeah exactly. That means she’s desperate to be let out

I'm imagining a logan Paul vs ksi style affair

Only this will be in Katrinas brand new kitchen 🤣

Forget about the tea party, I want front row tickets to this
That is one pay per view I would pay for

Joking aside the whole thing is really quite sad the way the kids have all been dragged into it, even kids that aren’t chris’, Leah and the unique fam kid etc... and now a good chance Sarah will lose her sisters friendship.... it’s all very sad and all because Sarah couldn’t get rid of that weasel

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
No proof that it’s written by Jane though they’ve cut out the sender? unless I missed it?’doesn’t really sound like the way a 70 year old would talk....

Yeah exactly. That means she’s desperate to be let out

That is one pay per view I would pay for

Joking aside the whole thing is really quite sad the way the kids have all been dragged into it, even kids that aren’t chris’, Leah and the unique fam kid etc... and now a good chance Sarah will lose her sisters friendship.... it’s all very sad and all because Sarah couldn’t get rid of that weasel
To be honest, we don't know who's kids is biologically whos they way that family roll

Reactions: 8
My god, the rant in the tarpolean tent on the tour of Europe in Europe has become even more comical now...
"just one malicious tweet or message carries a jail term.."
Yes Chris, we believe you.
Bloody hell, you couldn't make this up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Hola, Señor Steve! Que pasa?
What a week you’ve ‘tret’ us to, and to top it off I’ve just had the call with my scan results - two years clear of cancer!
Just off to meet up with all my extended family for some fun times at the beach to celebrate, but I’ll be sure to keep checking - I have a sneaky feeling there’s more to come today!😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 103
Hola, Señor Steve! Que pasa?
What a week you’ve ‘tret’ us to, and to top it off I’ve just had the call with my scan results - two years clear of cancer!
Just off to meet up with all my extended family for some fun times at the beach to celebrate, but I’ll be sure to keep checking - I have a sneaky feeling there’s more to come today!😂
Congratulations! Have an amazing time with your hopefully, non noncey trolling and doxxing, family! 🥳 🍸 🕺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
My god, the rant in the tarpolean tent on the tour of Europe in Europe has become even more comical now...
"just one malicious tweet or message carries a jail term.."
Yes Chris, we believe you.
Bloody hell, you couldn't make this up!
Guess that only applies to ‘famous people’

looks like granny might be joining us all in Switzerland. Wonder if she can ski

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So is granny Jane getting carted off to jail then? Those messages are most certainly malicious

Reactions: 20
I notice a lot of people are commenting on Jane Inghams age as the defining factor as to why her behavior is so repulsive. Her chronoligacal age is irrelevent. If you are an adult 18 + then you should not be engaging in dialogue with children on-line. Jane Ingham is clearly emotionally ********, and yes that is not politically correct but I grew up in the 70's and 80's and that was the phraseology used. She is emotionally stunted as is her son. To be honest with these latest revelations, given that both families are classless and clueless, then I think they will all end up in court at some point. Sit back and enjoy the shower of tit show.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m appalled at the situation and everything that’s now coming to light.

But I can’t help but laugh that it’s all falling down around them.

I’m still skeptical about whether the Nikki fall out was/is real. But it definitely seems to have served as a catalyst for everything that has come to light since!

Reactions: 18
Again, have to say, whoever the "Real Inghams" are, surely with screenshots like that of an adult confirming engaging a child with the sole purpose of intimidation and bullying, that should be given/shared with the police before the rest of social media. Sincere apologies to the "Real Inghams" if this has already been done. If not ....why not?

Reactions: 19
Now in defence of Zelda, she may look like a rhino's backside 🦏 but she's 63.

I can't keep up with everything going on lately. I swear to god it's an evil plan to distract us from something :ROFLMAO:

< me catching up on the thread >

1571903710458.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.