The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn't seem normal for a 14 year old to want to dress up as a Disney Princess. Probably off to Disney soon and we know how things always go wrong for them when they go away.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Isabelle at age 14 is playing dressing up with Esme 🤦‍♀️

I can't watch it, I've switched off. It's just not normal

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
The vlog started with Chris pretending somebody in home bargains thought he was from family fizz.

Chris pretended he’d just emailed somebody named Kelly and it auto corrected to smelly. Sure it did Chris. Apparently it was an important email. Officer Kelly from the ingham special branch I’m guessing. 🙄

Sarah was cackling in the car.

Isabelle and Esme dressed up as Disney princesses

Sarah was sat on the sofa plugging her bits and bats hoody. shes probably not bothered to post out the ones people have ordered but come on ifam buy more.

Isla ate a cookie.

Jace watched the washing machine.

Sarahs still in the house instead of packing parcels.

Chris was pretending Jace was eating baby rice. It looked like packet savoury rice to me.

Jace hated his “baby rice” and cried.

The girls cleaned the toy room.

Chris read to Jace to make an extra minute of footage.

The ifam sent Sarah an Argos link for a toy she wanted for Jace.

They’re worrying the vlog was tit because they’re busy packing parcels. She’s barely in the office and has only been in business for a week so I wouldn’t use that excuse.

Sarahs looking for more cheap things she can sell to the ifam. She thinks her merch is a great price but she wants some cheap bits so more of the ifam will spend their money.

Chris babbled about something off camera and he wants 4500 thumbs up or he won’t be happy he joked half seriously and full of desperation.

Boring vlog as usual. I wouldn’t bother.

And an ifam said in the comments that they’re her 10th favourite vloggers. 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
The vlog started with Chris pretending somebody in home bargains thought he was from family fizz.

Chris pretended he’d just emailed somebody named Kelly and it auto corrected to smelly. Sure it did Chris. Apparently it was an important email. Officer Kelly from the ingham special branch I’m guessing. 🙄

Sarah was cackling in the car.

Isabelle and Esme dressed up as Disney princesses

Sarah was sat on the sofa plugging her bits and bats hoody. shes probably not bothered to post out the ones people have ordered but come on ifam buy more.

Isla ate a cookie.

Jace watched the washing machine.

Sarahs still in the house instead of packing parcels.

Chris was pretending Jace was eating baby rice. It looked like packet savoury rice to me.

Jace hated his “baby rice” and cried.

The girls cleaned the toy room.

Chris read to Jace to make an extra minute of footage.

The ifam sent Sarah an Argos link for a toy she wanted for Jace.

They’re worrying the vlog was tit because they’re busy packing parcels. She’s barely in the office and has only been in business for a week so I wouldn’t use that excuse.

Sarahs looking for more cheap things she can sell to the ifam. She thinks her merch is a great price but she wants some cheap bits so more of the ifam will spend their money.

Chris babbled about something off camera and he wants 4500 thumbs up or he won’t be happy he joked half seriously and full of desperation.

Boring vlog as usual. I wouldn’t bother.

And an ifam said in the comments that they’re her 10th favourite vloggers. 🤣😂
Brilliant thank you 👍🏻

Reactions: 9
If Sarah wants to sell things that aren't as expensive then why not just lower the prices of the current products? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hes going to hate baby rice and any kind of baby food with what hes been eating. Not that baby rice is good for him anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hes going to hate baby rice and any kind of baby food with what hes been eating. Not that baby rice is good for him anyway
I was typing the same thing. He won't like baby rice now because he's tasted so many sweet flavours, baby rice will be a very lot bland for him.

Edited. I've read further down it was rice not the baby rice puree.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Has everyone seen the photos the real inghams have released of emails sent to country joe/veronica

😂 [email protected] 🤣 i can hardly breathe

They are hard to read but zoom in and should be able to. Theyre shocking. I do not know why im still shocked by that family

About dougal... "i have a very lot on him" 🤣🤣 are these for real, they seem like parody emails
This just supports my deep suspicion of Nikki and then on her coat tails McPhee ‘seeing the light’ and standing against them, just look at the lengths he and his maniac Mother will go to to get personal information on people who he actually wants to see ‘behind bars’ then financially taking them to the cleaners, (behind bars really? for making some videos disagreeing with him and his suspect behaviour) anyway I digress, I think now that it’s perfectly plausible that Nikki has agreed maybe even offered to create a pretend falling out and for as long as it takes make friendships and gather details and info for [email protected], her and McPhee as well simply must have messages they would willingly make public if they really had fallen out and ‘changed sides’ I think it’s all absolute lies, it’s nothing but a big super pretend plain clothes Ingham police task force sting, Nikki because she’s pretty much one of them, McPhee because she wants them to be her ‘best friends for life’ until either of them provide anything genuine I’m not buying their game one bit, anyone who has become friends and is sharing their information with either of them should be very very wary...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sat in a hungry horse and they started playing their intro song and a kid sat near me said “That’s the Ingham song mum!”

Tempted to tell Mum everything 🙊

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
It wasn’t baby rice. It was that yellow savoury rice stuff. They just called it baby rice because they were feeding it to the baby I think. It was probably just part of their dinner leftovers. On the plus side it wasn’t a bowl of beans he had to pick up with his hands. They used Sarahs #gifted spoons.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Why is Sarah trying to rhyme Ireland with Isla? It’s not island m8
maybe the last 2 days have been part of a clever plan...
could they be after a juicy Spon!!!

”it’s just like Florida kids....but daddy won’t be questioned in Ireland”
71617906-7641-422C-B17C-4778B6AA84FD.jpeg
.”

• Haha
  • Sad
Squealing at Sarah's bits and bats hoodie dedicated to her number one fan :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This just supports my deep suspicion of Nikki and then on her coat tails McPhee ‘seeing the light’ and standing against them, just look at the lengths he and his maniac Mother will go to to get personal information on people who he actually wants to see ‘behind bars’ then financially taking them to the cleaners, (behind bars really? for making some videos disagreeing with him and his suspect behaviour) anyway I digress, I think now that it’s perfectly plausible that Nikki has agreed maybe even offered to create a pretend falling out and for as long as it takes make friendships and gather details and info for [email protected], her and McPhee as well simply must have messages they would willingly make public if they really had fallen out and ‘changed sides’ I think it’s all absolute lies, it’s nothing but a big super pretend plain clothes Ingham police task force sting, Nikki because she’s pretty much one of them, McPhee because she wants them to be her ‘best friends for life’ until either of them provide anything genuine I’m not buying their game one bit, anyone who has become friends and is sharing their information with either of them should be very very wary...
Nikki is genuine it is a real fallout,mcphee well less said about her the better

Reactions: 6
maybe the last 2 days have been part of a clever plan...
could they be after a juicy Spon!!!

”it’s just like Florida kids....but daddy won’t be questioned in Ireland”View attachment 52214.”
Feck right off!!
At a 45-50 minute drive away from me, I’d easily be in range of Sarah’s foghorn voice.
I don’t need to spend next week hearing on the breeze ‘GOOD MORNING FROM ‘ISLAND’ IFAM’
Granted it’d be well after lunch time, but that’s not the point.

• Haha
I believe nothing without receipts.... Nikki has provided none.
How exactly can you sound so sure? 🤔
I'm on the fence too with Nikki. Until she spills some tea I'm of the opinion it was an Ingham attempt to infiltrate those that want justice for all their wrongdoings.

Reactions: 17
With Nikki I would need her to reveal something properly juicy juicey and solid to fully believe her, Like a confession from Sarah that she knew all about the grooming being true. I have no doubt Sarah has confessed all to Nikki. How will the ifam deny that?

Sat in a hungry horse and they started playing their intro song and a kid sat near me said “That’s the Ingham song mum!”

Tempted to tell Mum everything 🙊
You should, please do and help to protect those children.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.