The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this! 👏🏻👏🏻
Has anyone seen the messages Hayley got? Seem a very lot like Mr Ingham sent them tut tut
Yes. They’re from somebody named semcrofts. If you put that name into Instagram there’s a person named semcroft who is a professional roller skater. I can smell chris’ beanie while reading them messages. 🙄 Saying Hayley could be sectioned and that it’s illegal for letting Sarah know Chris Allegedly cheated on his wife. As soon i read him going on about defaming chris and that arrests and interviews have already taken place them I knew who was writing because that’s all chris seems to do. Throw around police investigations that don’t exist.

I hope Chris realises that setting up a gmail called ifamevidence doesn’t make him a police officer. 🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Okay I’m sorry if this offends people.

McPhee is now back in the ingham family support group on Facebook. They accepted her request. Sarah and one of their biggest ifam are both admins yet they accepted her back? 🧐 after saying she was going in to support the girls, she’s now said she doesn’t know what to say in there because they’re all so young. She says the ifam who started the group now wants to support the girls but she’s still running an ingham family support group where Sarah ingham is still an admin. I am not buying it. If anybody reading here has any information on the inghams then please think very carefully before you trust Lorraine McPhee because I’m pretty sure it will end up with Jane, Chris or Sarah. She even looked shifty on country Joes live playing on her phone and the next minute Sarah had screenshots. If she deletes Sarah as admin and actually helps these girls in the group then I will hold my hands up and say I’m wrong.

This family will stop at nothing to protect their channel from what Chris has done. Sarah allows him to allegedly cheat and send inappropriate messages to the ifam. She doesn’t care as long as it stays away from her channel and the money keeps rolling in. McPhee said Jane didn’t tell everybody Chris cheated with Hayley she told one person and that was a while ago so if she wasn’t supporting the girls then why would she be claiming to support them now? She even sent them gifts after she had said this. She already knew and yet she’s claiming she’s changed her mind because Nikki has fallen out with Sarah. I’m not buying it. If she’s not still acting as a puppet for Jane then i’ll be shocked. I think she left that group voluntarily so people would trust her and now she’s rejoined the flock. Everybody keep an eye on the back of her phone for three ifam popsockets! 🙄

Oh and to top it off she’s still friends with and has even FaceTimed with somebody named Scotsguy who I’m pretty sure has been a disgusting troll but somebody correct me if I’m wrong on that.

Please delete if not appropriate.

or something more sinister....?
Nikki and Mcfee (and all the flippers) no receipts... no chance I’m believing it.

Reactions: 19
The thing is if what Hayley was doing is a police matter then why hasnt Chris reported it and left it to the police to do their job.

That’s all he would need to do!

Pretending to be someone else contacting Hayley with a threatening message is absolutely pathetic and childish. What sort of an upbringing have these ‘grown ups’ had to act in this way? Dragged up with no morals!

If my grown up children acted like this I would be extremely concerned for their future, their children’s future and that I’d been a terrible parent.

At what point, if at all, have they sat and pondered on their behaviour and the way they are portraying themselves. Children mirror their parents behaviour. This is very worrying.

Never bullsh!t because the truth will come out in the end!

Karma keeps receipts!!!!

Reactions: 25
Just a wee bit of topic, blw comment from a pediatric nurse practitioner, she agrees with what all tattlers have been saying about lazy’s pathetic attempts.
01D8FDB2-1695-470E-B002-BE39B00C1F9F.png

The thing is if what Hayley was doing is a police matter then why hasnt Chris reported it and left it to the police to do their job.

That’s all he would need to do!

Pretending to be someone else contacting Hayley with a threatening message is absolutely pathetic and childish. What sort of an upbringing have these ‘grown ups’ had to act in this way? Dragged up with no morals!

If my grown up children acted like this I would be extremely concerned for their future, their children’s future and that I’d been a terrible parent.

At what point, if at all, have they sat and pondered on their behaviour and the way they are portraying themselves. Children mirror their parents behaviour. This is very worrying.

Never bullsh!t because the truth will come out in the end!

Karma keeps receipts!!!!
I was always told as a child LIARS HAVE TO HAVE GOOD MEMORIES, this is so true 🤔🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Oh.My.Gosh guys

Yesterday me and my husband were in Morrisons yesterday. I picked up some oranges, and said to my hubby 'Shall we get these oranges' and then I realised. They're orange 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Oranges because they're orange

Every time I try and tell someone or even look at them, I can't stop laughing. Oranges 😂😂😂😂😂

Orange Oranges. I can't cope, guys

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Oh.My.Gosh guys

Yesterday me and my husband went food shopping. I picked up some oranges, and said to my hubby 'Shall we get these oranges' and then I realised. They're orange 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Oranges because they're orange

Every time I try and tell someone or even look at them, I can't stop laughing. Oranges 😂😂😂😂😂

Orange Oranges. I can't cope, guys
That's TAYTOlly hilarious

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

McPhee is now back in the ingham family support group on Facebook. They accepted her request. Sarah and one of their biggest ifam are both admins yet they accepted her back? 🧐 after saying she was going in to support the girls, she’s now said she doesn’t know what to say in there because they’re all so young. She says the ifam who started the group now wants to support the girls but she’s still running an ingham family support group where Sarah ingham is still an admin. I am not buying it. If anybody reading here has any information on the inghams then please think very carefully before you trust Lorraine McPhee because I’m pretty sure it will end up with Jane, Chris or Sarah. She even looked shifty on country Joes live playing on her phone and the next minute Sarah had screenshots. If she deletes Sarah as admin and actually helps these girls in the group then I will hold my hands up and say I’m wrong.

This family will stop at nothing to protect their channel from what Chris has done. Sarah allows him to allegedly cheat and send inappropriate messages to the ifam. She doesn’t care as long as it stays away from her channel and the money keeps rolling in. McPhee said Jane didn’t tell everybody Chris cheated with Hayley she told one person and that was a while ago so if she wasn’t supporting the girls then why would she be claiming to support them now? She even sent them gifts after she had said this. She already knew and yet she’s claiming she’s changed her mind because Nikki has fallen out with Sarah. I’m not buying it. If she’s not still acting as a puppet for Jane then i’ll be shocked. I think she left that group voluntarily so people would trust her and now she’s rejoined the flock. Everybody keep an eye on the back of her phone for three ifam popsockets! 🙄

Oh and to top it off she’s still friends with and has even FaceTimed with somebody named Scotsguy who I’m pretty sure has been a disgusting troll but somebody correct me if I’m wrong on that.

I totally agree with you. I don't believe for one minute that Mcphee has switched sides. She's still in Jane's pocket and she's got herself back in with Country Joe to find out what they know and pass it on to Jane. Lorraine is a sad woman, she has no friends outside of you tube and she is totally caught up with the idea of being friends with a large channel as she thinks this will gain her subs. She has been hateful and malicious, using fake accounts to be totally evil to people. I don't trust her as far as I could throw her 🤔

Reactions: 25
I think Lorraine is supposed to be going live again tonight. Wonder if she still will? It will be interesting to hear what she has to say.

Reactions: 8
I think Lorraine is supposed to be going live again tonight. Wonder if she still will? It will be interesting to hear what she has to say.

Why do they have to go live, other than to have their 15 minutes of everyone hanging off their every word? Why can't they lay everything out in either a Twitter or Instagram post. I cringe at it all.

It's the dragging out of everything for their own gain that makes me think more and more that it's all bollocks and everyone is being played. If they truly cared they'd lay everything out on the table at once, for maximum impact.

Reactions: 16
Title wars!!!!!
I love them both but I’d love if we can get granny Jane and Gmail into the title.
It gives a clue into where we’re at on the time line!!
I think we should get the police gmail into the title. It will wind the duck out of Chris to know that we've all seen his email to CJ and that we're mocking him.

Reactions: 14

I fully fully agree

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.