The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t keep up with the country joe stuff but just turned it on for a bit. Christ what is that accent? It’s like bad American meets Agnes Brown!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I would feel justice had been done the day they come off YouTube. They have to stop having any contact with young vulnerable kids. Then what they get up to in their own family isn’t something anyone outside can control. I just hope the girls would find someone to speak to who would help them. I have no doubt that one day even worse things will come out about Chris. YouTube should be ashamed of themselves for putting money over the safety of children. They have the power to shut them down. If it was a school Chris would have been sacked. Anyone in a position of power should be dbs checked and a contract signed to say they won’t behave in this way. This is how YouTube should work. P

What is her channel name I want to go over and give her some love bless her. She doesn’t have to put herself out there and is not doing it for fame or money. She just wants what we all want and that justice.
Totally agree with you, it's a shame we wouldn't know what's going on with the kids and we jsut have to hope. The bigger picture is as you said... Removing him from the ifam and protecting them.

It's called Izzy I think. I typed in izzy Chris Ingham nuby and her videos came up

Lorraine's just said something interesting which leads on to my next post...

I never realised Nikki gave Sarah and Isabelle a roof over their heads when Sarah left Isabelles dad

• Wow
Reactions: 14
For me I would be pleased for many reasons but I would also still have my worries for the Ingham children and the fact that we would probably never see them again until they release a tell all book when they are young adults.
This. All these Youtube/Insta families, Them kids are being used like a weird social media/ advertising experiment they can't consent. Social media wasn't out when we was kids. My kids "hate me" because i'm so protective about the internet in our house 🤣

Edited to add i'm 30 i just know what weirdos are out there like Creepy an his mam as well it seems :(

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
‘I didn’t realise how much time it would take to package things’ is this lazy cow for real?? Surely before you start a ‘business’ you look into it all properly. She will likely claim to be a victim again and say that she has 4 kids to take care of. But people are clearly seeing her going out wasting money on crap. If I order from a somewhere and they say it will be here at a certain time that’s what I expect. If it isn’t I don’t order from them again. As a business you are supposed to dispatch paid for items as soon as possible. How is she planning on refunding unhappy customers if she is spending all the profits straight away? She was probably shopping to drown her sorrows at being caught out as a liar once again. They have some balls to just be carrying on as usual after all this comes out. They really don’t care about their followers. If they did they would address the situation and explain things. They really are narcissists of the biggest order.
AGREED!!
And why do they need an office it was 15 boxes of merch they have a garage why not keep everything to hand , and be wrapping all through the day as and when orders happen ,
they could have been sorting packaging and doing their admin at nap time when the girls were in bed with two people it would be easy, one could be in the house the other sorting stuff and then swap , I dunno that’s my view .
Also she knows how long wrapping takes it’s bs she wraps a gazillion parcels every Christmas for the three girls and don’t forget their birthdays so she knows the lying cow , she thinks people are stupid no that’s you love not us lmao .

Reactions: 2
Have they made a holiday getaway as that's usually when we get social media silence?

Reactions: 10
Have they made a holiday getaway as that's usually when we get social media silence?
They shouldn't do with their new business empire

Shouldn't and wouldn't are 2 very different things though

Reactions: 14
Creepy edits the videos. In this one all the girls are showing off their new outfits Esme had a boob tube on, she's 10 (i think) either way she's to young to be wearing that, that bit was for their biggest viewers 🤮🤬 .The click bait title bringing them in an knowing its their dad editing an thinking it ok to have it in its sad. Sarah is the worst in my eyes i don't care about any politically correct tit She is their mum she should protect them.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I doubt it. Sarahs still got about 1000 blankets from a sweatshop in Bangladesh (Allegedly) to post out and I think she’s only tied bows onto about 10 of them. At this rate they’re going to have to take them on holiday and pack them in the caravan and Chris is probably to busy in his DMs threatening to sue all the ex ifam who have taken off the rose tinted glasses and aren’t buying his bullshit anymore! Plus he might have to make use of that pilots licence and fly them somewhere this year. Katrina has probably slashed the tyres on the tin can after she found out his mummy trolled Leah and the others in order to protect her little maggot!

Reactions: 22
I just watched Hayley's video and I have come to the conclusion that Chris Ingham is nothing but a piece of tit .
Let's put aside for a moment the details of the situation . As an encounter between two people Chris Ingham has treated this girl as an object that he can use and throw away .
How could you do this to a young girl ? You have daughters you absolute bleep.
I found the video quite haunting and it reminded me of being in situations with older men on dates etc when you end up swept up in the moment . The pressure you feel . He put her in a very awkward position . Totally used his utube account to do this . Seems to me he has broken a law that doesn't quite exist yet .

This is how Chris Ingham treats people and the whole family are now part of it. Part of me thinks Hayley's video should be shared on Facebook with a header about don't let your children watch this family. But on the other hand I don't want them getting curiosity views .

What a disgusting bastard eh . He didn't just cheat on his wife he has cheated his whole family . Hope it was worth it .

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I just watched Hayley's video and I have come to the conclusion that Chris Ingham is nothing but a piece of tit .
Let's put aside for a moment the details of the situation . As an encounter between two people Chris Ingham has treated this girl as an object that he can use and throw away .
How could you do this to a young girl ? You have daughters you absolute bleep.
I found the video quite haunting and it reminded me of being in situations with older men on dates etc when you end up swept up in the moment . The pressure you feel . He put her in a very awkward position . Totally used his utube account to do this . Seems to me he has broken a law that doesn't quite exist yet .

This is how Chris Ingham treats people and the whole family are now part of it. Part of me thinks Hayley's video should be shared on Facebook with a header about don't let your children watch this family. But on the other hand I don't want them getting curiosity views .

What a disgusting bastard eh . He didn't just cheat on his wife he has cheated his whole family . Hope it was worth it .
Do curiosity views matter too much if it means taking the spreading of awareness / safety issues to the next level, though? I think it's a great idea.

Reactions: 12
Do curiosity views matter too much if it means taking the spreading of awareness / safety issues to the next level, though? I think it's a great idea.
When you put it like that no they don't . ☺ Facebook is great for this situation as mums of teenagers love to share stuff .

Reactions: 9
I see that despite their recent busy schedule of hectic family crisis meetings, trolling Granny traumas and Baby and Me bugger-ups, they’ve still managed to release another two additions to their Halloween merch range. 😁

D52DAE15-94CA-4CCC-BD01-5B2DC79E1284.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Wow looks like the radfords are holidaying at the cabins the minghams just had a weekend at 😂. What a shame they couldn’t have all been there together 🤪

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Well thats about right advise Unique fam to stop doing youtube,
and let the Minghams carry on causing havoc no bleeping way
We need to turn the crank My fellow Tattlers we cant let them get away with it any longer.
Agree totally!I`d also like to know ,when the comments were turned off ,,exactly WHY the inghams thought they were above this? So many inappropriate screenshots could be reported ,and if youtube don`t act when their new rules and regs come into play ,then something is very seriously wrong!There are also many channels with far more subs/views etc ,so that can`t be the reason no action`s been taken.I`dtruly like to know the answers ,now! If the Unique fam have been this badly affected ,how on earth can`t chris or sarah see what they`re doing to their ownchildren? They honestly have no shame.As for Sarah selling cheap over priced tat to young kids ,which we all know she`d never buy herself ,i don`t know how she has the gall! This family need to be removed from youtube ,now!

Reactions: 17
I had a peek at Hayley's video last night and yes I can see that he did manipulate a young women with low self esteem, however I do have a bit of an issue with it. 1) She was a grown woman. 2) There were several oppotunities long before she slept with him to have walked away. 3) Mental health may well have been a factor but she was "well enough" and strong enough to refuse partaking in shoplifting so she had clarity on the moral implications of that. Chris Ingham cheated on his wife....he is a piece of tit, however I think Hayley must accept some part of the blame. I want Chris Ingham brought to book as much as the next decent person but that dosn't give everyone else a free pass if they have done wrong. She was an adult, not a teenager. What she didn't deserve was to be called a liar, harrassed, and anything else she has had to endure. She made a mistake and has been very brave in coming forward but be honest people, if your husband/wife/partner had been caught with pants down in a grotty hotel would you be completly forgiving and charitable of the "other" party.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Bit disappointed that jackmaate hasn’t done a rank bank on the Inghams yet tbh. He’s targeted oli white this week because he’s a soft target. Can’t help but think a lot of youtubers are too scared to say much
I watched him on the True Geordie Podcast the other day, (these aren't his exact words but) he said he doesn't want to cover things like the Chris Ingham situation because he's a comedy YouTuber and likes to keep it light hearted. So he doesn't think it's appropriate, especially if there are girls/apparent victims hurting at the minute. And because nothing has been "fully confirmed" he doesn't want to make an entire video based on Chris.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.