The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to the pinned comment on their last video, something "Mega" launching today on Baby and Me at 12pm :rolleyes:
They’ve probably turned all those pop sockets they can’t sell into baby dummies. Yours for just £29.99.

*Payment plan available if you’ve already sold your arm and leg to buy the big blanket and rubber Jace.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hey Chris, we all know you read here so why not address you directly

You've become quite a topic of conversation in our house, lately. My hubby asks every night 'so what's that Chris Ingham gif been up to. Any more noncing or bullying girls'?

He's also said he's surprised you haven't had a smack whilst playing out on your rollerboots. And I agree. Although you were sporting a bit of a shiner during your European Roadtrip for being up to no good whilst 'editing the vlog' 😉 🦡

How does it feel to have blokes the same age laughing at you? (Or younger. I'd say there's a big question mark over your supposed age )👴

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Looks like Granny is still trying to get to her former Ifam. You would think she'd learn to take a step back.

Screenshot_20191025-121454_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
On the baby and me page its just a post about how she wont be getting these blankets back in stock, which seems weird to me. Thats her main stock/line why wouldn't you keep them in stock.

Reactions: 13
What is she playing at?!
This family seem to live for 'fame', the Uncle was in a band, Dave is in a band (using the word band very loosely here!) the Minghams used to have a popular YouTube channel.

It seems they all thrive off of it. Especially Jane. She tried to spark up a campaign to bring her back when her beloved son ditched her, worrying not about her relationship with Creeps but just about none of the ifam missing her. Its clear she loved everything that came with being Granny of the ever so popular Ingham girls.
Now thats all gone down the drain and they're all still clinging on, trying to squeeze out every last drop.
As a family have a lot of very serious issues.

It seems the Ingham and Dixon family were made for each other, a true match made in heaven. Cut from the same cloth.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
On the baby and me page its just a post about how she wont be getting these blankets back in stock, which seems weird to me. Thats her main stock/line why wouldn't you keep them in stock.
I wonder if she buys end of line fabric on the cheap and can't get any more. They definitely look like they would have been in fashion 5 years ago.

Reactions: 20
I wonder if she buys end of line fabric on the cheap and can't get any more. They definitely look like they would have been in fashion 5 years ago.
Or she’s realised how much work it is and is using it as an excuse to not have to sell any more.

Reactions: 12
Looks like Granny is still trying to get to her former Ifam. You would think she'd learn to take a step back.

View attachment 51934
I imagine that’s one of those stalking someone’s profiles and accidentally clicking add friend ... it’s got to be? She’s not that stupid surely

Ali baba only had so many in stock maybe? If she’d bought the pattern, and was getting them made up herself with her colours etc as she said, she’d be able to make an unlimited supply. Once you own the pattern you own it, surely?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.