The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to give it to her at least that’s a little pun and probably a little dig at people pointing out she always says it.
£32 though?! Buy it today and you probably won’t get it until Monday.... They need to change that god awful font though it’s all over the place

bat tit crazy might have worked well too...
My husband is a nonce would have worked better.... Hi Steve BTW

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg lazy’s insta story just now......we can’t post to PO Boxes in Australia......first I’ve heard of it. I live in a small town and all our mail and packages come to our PO Box because we don’t have postal delivery service to our homes. How come you can buy things online and it gets sent to our PO Box. Liar liar pants on 🔥
as if anyone will give these their address

Reactions: 3
I didn’t sign anonymously..I don’t care 🤷‍♀️It’s 2019 people are allowed an opinion and especially when he’s done what he did he looses all rights to oppose!!

Bloody hell im on a role 😂 can’t stop commenting now 😆 feels good to stand up for what I believe in and express my opinion 🙌
I signed too , and I didn’t hold back my name .

Reactions: 6
There’s no way that tea party will/can happen as everyone will lose their tit at Chris being in contact with minors - unless for some reason Chris is ‘skating’ aka not allowed to be there which actually would be kind of funny to see them try lie about it hahah
Omg could 100% see Sarah saying Chris has gone to an EPIC big SKATER competition but he’s so so sad he can’t be there ugh

Reactions: 9
Yes! Posted on their FB wall. 😂
Wow JFK quotes should be far far away from Sarah Ingham

The closest to being remotely like JFK would be *JesusF*ckingKhrist* with the Christ spelling being taught in the same class as Juicey

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For that to have happened Sarah (or someone) must've known there was something there to delete, because I assume Chris would've been taken straight away from the immigration desk so wouldn't have had access to it himself?
didnt he give issy his phone just before Australia so possibly hes wiped that phone and got a whole new one

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.