The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like prinny’s been lay on it and left bits and bats all over it! Why does it look like it’s already been worn? 👀 £32 for a faded, tatty looking hoody when Sarah probably spends that on 4 full outfits for her kids.... no thanks! 🤣🤣
Talking of Prinny, is it me or have we not seen her recently?

Reactions: 7
Sadly, I think this toxic, manipulative bunch get away with things because they're regarded as nobodies by the police and organisations like YouTube and the NSPCC. But it doesn't matter where the threat comes from, damage is damage. You cannot tell a groomed teenager to "buck-up, it was only a fella from Bradford". Although Creepy would have us believe he went to a GP about stress and anxiety and was told to "stop being a head" 😐🤔
I think their local MP should be reminded AGAIN that things are amiss in this family. Inappropriate private messages have escalated into public threats. I dread to think what needs to happen before someone in authority intervenes.
I know what you’re saying
Sadly, I think this toxic, manipulative bunch get away with things because they're regarded as nobodies by the police and organisations like YouTube and the NSPCC. But it doesn't matter where the threat comes from, damage is damage. You cannot tell a groomed teenager to "buck-up, it was only a fella from Bradford". Although Creepy would have us believe he went to a GP about stress and anxiety and was told to "stop being a head" 😐🤔
I think their local MP should be reminded AGAIN that things are amiss in this family. Inappropriate private messages have escalated into public threats. I dread to think what needs to happen before someone in authority intervenes.
i know what you mean but surely there has to be someone out there that can make them pay for their actions they’re basically going about saying/acting and doing whatever they want with no consequences that’s not the way the world works especially not nowadays....?? They’re literally trying to play a manipulative bullying game but they’re actually stupid at it so with so many ‘slip ups’ incidents out here and still coming to light the evidence is there for all to see!!

Reactions: 5
It looks like prinny’s been lay on it and left bits and bats all over it! Why does it look like it’s already been worn? 👀 £32 for a faded, tatty looking hoody when Sarah probably spends that on 4 full outfits for her kids.... no thanks! 🤣🤣
Yes, this is the woman who wanted iFam to spend £40 on a child's real fur hat which she'd been gifted for free, whilst she posed in a woolly hat she'd bought from a market in Skegness 👌🏻 #qwalitee

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I wonder if any of the women Chris slept with did come out with pictures or nudes, would we be treated to a Jace birth style rant from Groomy Granny.
‘THOSE ARE NOT MY SONS BOLLOCKS!!!’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
I wonder if they’ve kicked the dog out to get rid of dog smell to help sell the house.

Reactions: 6
Why are her prices so fucked a childs aged 1-2 is £31 an a size 20 is £32. 🙄 does she ever post pics of the ifam wearing them? I cant see any parent buying it or any kid wanting it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.