The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I don't watch the vlogs, do the Minghams ever film Prinny going to a vets or a groomers? Do they ever mention the booster vaccinations she should have every year for parvo and kennel cough? It annoys me hearing that Creepy is snipping at her with kitchen scissors - poodle crosses need professional grooming as they don't moult. That includes checking her ears for excess fur which can cause ear infections. And her claws will need clipping. Poor bloody dog if all he does it snip at her fur. Do they vlog her care and upkeep??

Lol, initiate Operation Bed Sheet Watch ⏱ Let's see how many months this bedding stays on before it's peeled off for cheap, new bedding straight from the plastic packaging πŸ‘πŸ»
They have had her at the vets a couple of times for ear infections and a sore paw. They used to take her to get groomed but unless I’m mistaken I’ve not seen them get her groomed in a long time. They barely vlog her much these days. They must be done with using her for views since they hit that million because the poor dog used to get a mountain of birthday and Christmas presents and now they make it look like she barely gets walked.

Has everyone seen the photos the real inghams have released of emails sent to country joe/veronica

πŸ˜‚ [email protected] 🀣 i can hardly breathe

They are hard to read but zoom in and should be able to. Theyre shocking. I do not know why im still shocked by that family
Ifamevidence! 🀣🀣 I’m guessing that’s run by officer chris and deputy Jane from the special branch of ingham police! πŸ™„πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has everyone seen the photos the real inghams have released of emails sent to country joe/veronica

They are hard to read but zoom in and should be able to. Theyre shocking. I do not know why im still shocked by that family

About dougal... "i have a very lot on him" 🀣🀣 are these for real, they seem like parody emails
They are 100% what he sent

Reactions: 10

About dougal... "i have a very lot on him" 🀣🀣 are these for real, they seem like parody emails
From what i could make out he comes across as pretty proffesional. If i didnt know any other info and had only read that id be in the "poor man" group.

Reactions: 5

You can tell Chris is getting a hard-on talking about taking people to the cleaners. Maybe this is why the house has gone up for sale now he realises his chances of suing Dougal and co. are nil and he won't have their hard earned cash to pay off his debts. He probably convinced her they were going to be millionaires off the back of the haters, more delusions from the turd.

He's such a conniving little sssnake.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Wait.....he used to manage Leeds airport? Yet couldn't get a mortgage? Is that really a minimum wage post or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ive just seen this pop up on Facebook, Izzy is receiving a bit of stick in the comments. The general consensus is it isnt a rape threat.
There are some people who have gone off to google the Inghams though and come back shocked at what they've seen so i suppose thats something.
Lazy is in this group too, so no doubt her sausage fingers are in over drive scrolling through the comments!

20191026_150304.jpg

Edited my comment to remove her last name as im not sure if that's common knowledge..

Reactions: 14
You can tell Chris is getting a hard-on talking about taking people to the cleaners. Maybe this is why the house has gone up for sale now he realises his chances of suing Dougal and co. are nil and he won't have their hard earned cash to pay off his debts. He probably convinced her they were going to be millionaires off the back of the haters, more delusions from the turd.

He's such a conniving little sssnake.
Snake?
Let's use the strong language now.
Absolute conniving bastard bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They have had her at the vets a couple of times for ear infections and a sore paw. They used to take her to get groomed but unless I’m mistaken I’ve not seen them get her groomed in a long time.
I get the impression this dog no longer has the priority it once had. Ear infections are possibly down to poor grooming and if her claws aren't being clipped, she could be uncomfortable and pulling at them with her teeth - increasing the risk of cuts and infection 😞 I don't know. I just think she's ignored and neglected.

A police officer would never use a gmail address :ROFLMAO:
It's a pratty little address Creepy created and he's saying the police have access to it. Doesn't mean anyone bothers with it. Creepy probably whinged to them, "Here's my digital dossier, officers, and here's the password", and the police were like "whatever, mate" 🀑 I bet Creepy was a right little snitcher at school 😎

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Wait.....he used to manage Leeds airport? Yet couldn't get a mortgage? Is that really a minimum wage post or something?
I was cabin crew, so met lots of Chris's, although the ones I met were not creepy.

He was the guy in the high vis jacket you see when a plane lands/ or is about to take off. Usually when a flight lands, especially from a short haul airport like Leeds/Bradford, it will have an hour between passengers getting off an on, that's called turnaround. Chris's job was to make sure the catering was loaded, the cleaners were onboard, the baggage was loaded and then liased with the crew (eugh) and signed off on any paperwork. It would have been a fun job and I am a little bit sorry for him that he left it for this tit show, because it could have been a good stable career for them.

Snake?
Let's use the strong language now.
Absolute conniving bastard bleep.

It's my rainy Saturday afternoon language whilst typing and watching The Good Place. bleep is reserved for after 8pm, but is entirely appropriate in this situation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Chris said in one of those emails that all the abuse he’s ever received has been online but I swear in a SassyBelle video we hear someone shout something at them, it gets cut out, and afterwards Isabelle is more uncomfortable. I am also still wondering what the black eye in Spain was all about...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They have had her at the vets a couple of times for ear infections and a sore paw. They used to take her to get groomed but unless I’m mistaken I’ve not seen them get her groomed in a long time. They barely vlog her much these days. They must be done with using her for views since they hit that million because the poor dog used to get a mountain of birthday and Christmas presents and now they make it look like she barely gets walked.

Ifamevidence! 🀣🀣 I’m guessing that’s run by officer chris and deputy Jane from the special branch of ingham police! πŸ™„πŸ€£
I could only read a bit without hurting my eyes but Kelly from You, me and the 6c's said a few years ago that she started vlogging when her mum died to help her get through the hard times. Guess what Lazy has said the reason she started vlogging was. It's in the first few sentences i could read. What a coincidence.

Reactions: 7
I could only read a bit without hurting my eyes but Kelly from You, me and the 6c's said a few years ago that she started vlogging when her mum died to help her get through the hard times. Guess what Lazy has said the reason she started vlogging was. It's in the first few sentences i could read. What a coincidence.
Funny theyve only just mentioned this now

Reactions: 5
He also stated that Sarah's mum died suddenly after their wedding. Wasn't she ill for a long time, so it wasn't suddenly?
It's insulting that they can't even fact check themselves!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.