The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the final straw with Chris . I am writing a letter to utube about him threatening young girls with rape. He can't have access to children anymore.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 65
You know, it's bad enough alluding to rape in that Insta story, but to have the absolute gall to tie it in with the towel Snapchat message he sent which offended everyone - the guy is sick in the head.

• Angry
Reactions: 40
Can you report an Instagram story. That hashtag just proves he’s a Dixon at heart.

Didn’t he visit Damo in prison..... learning a bit too much from damo you lil scumbag.

You know, it's bad enough alluding to rape in that Insta story, but to have the absolute gall to tie it in with the towel Snapchat message he sent which offended everyone - the guy is sick in the head.
Steve hun, you must be so so proud.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
And the only reason the ifam store has moved, is because their domain and hosting fees must be due and they've found a cheaper deal. So no wonder he's buzzing if they've saved some cash

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Chris is you’re reading here..... Grow up you dirty, skanky, bastard! 🤬

And no wonder Katrina, Nikki and any other females aren’t allowed in the house. It’s him who needs putting on a lead not prinny!

• Sick
Reactions: 46
Stop trying to be a bully Chris it does not work . If that was my daughter you threatened I would be at your door tonight. You are nothing but a keyboard warrior . You absolute nonce.

• Angry
Reactions: 44
Everyone report his insta story if you can, click on the bottom right of the picture

Reactions: 30
Can you report an Instagram story. That hashtag just proves he’s a Dixon at heart.

Didn’t he visit Damo in prison..... learning a bit too much from damo you lil scumbag.
Yes you can report a Instagram story which I have done this morning ! I’m totally disgusted

Reactions: 14
I reported it and now it’s disappeared? Did he just happen to delete it at the same time I reported? Or does it not allow you to view a story you have reported?

Reactions: 9
Meanwhile Sarah will wake up at 11. Pat him on the back and say well done and then she’ll piss off to the office to tie a bow on 4 more of her blankets. 🙄 How is she so blinded by this man?!

It disappeared off mine as soon as I reported so I’m guessing it’s still up but I just can’t see it. He just gets worst doesn’t he? Vile!! 🤬

Steve... where did it all go wrong?

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Chris is you’re reading here..... Grow up you dirty, skanky, bastard! 🤬

And no wonder Katrina, Nikki and any other females aren’t allowed in the house. It’s him who needs putting on a lead not prinny!
I always found it very strange why nobody was ever allowed in the house, however it is very bad for the girls at the moment especially Issy as she is at a very awkward age and not to have any or very few friends must make her feel different she had a very close friend at her primary school yet since her leaving she never comes around or perhaps either her parents wont allow her or she feels something is not right. Wonder what Issy's real dad must think of all this?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
It disappears once you report it, but maybe no chance of that blue tick for you anytime soon Creepy!

It’s been deleted, checked on my other Instagram

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.