Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shutthedoor333

Obviously your choice but I wouldn’t even bother watching. You know it’s going to be the same old crap. And it’s putting money in their pockets. It’s not worth giving them a view in my eyes.
I use Hooktube as far as i know they don't get views could be wrong because these sites change alot. I just hate view i don't watch T.V this is my entertainment. 😂

Reactions: 1

thegreencow

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure Sarah’s poor mum didn’t ‘die suddenly’. She had cancer. So they knew she was going to die for a while. The shit they come out with us sickening. We film memories is the biggest load of crap I’ve ever heard! All these youtubers film to make money. Not memories. I mean who is going to look back on the hundreds of trips to Morrison’s and think ‘ they were the good old days’. Idiots
Yes, ther's a photo of her with oxygen wire up her nose, probably taken weeks before she passed away. Can't remember what it was though. Definitely not sudden, they knew she was going to pass away in May 2015 so 5 months before.

it was lung cancer. It says in this article from when the first time they attempted to become famous.

Last edited: