Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DRESlife

“Everyone commenting on here like they don’t go out and get on it when their baby dads got the kids”
Me and my ‘baby dad’ are still together.
When he’s got the kids, I wash up 🤣🤣🤣

I’m 28 but the people sticking up for Charlie are making me feel like a 50 year old Amish woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Rose94

VIP Member
64EFD8CF-D4D1-4384-B981-ED7B974F6C63.jpeg

He looks like a 14yr old who’s stolen one of his dads beers while he’s at work

• Haha
Reactions: 41

SonicTheSpikeyThing

Chatty Member
I know Charlie reads here and Brett. But I just want to post this. It probably won’t change your minds, but it’s worth a try if it even makes you think about it.
My cousin had her son at 16. Once a month her mum would watch her son whilst she had a night off. Which is fine. At 18 she went to a party at her best friends house for her birthday. She took what she thought was coke along with drinking and having fun. It wasn’t her first time according to court documents and statements from friends, but as a family we didn’t know she had ever taken anything like that. But I guess this just proves you never know really how your body will handle things or even really what’s in what you’re taking. That night she felt ill and went for a lay down. The next morning her friend couldn’t wake her up. She was taken to hospital. Her heart gave up.
She passed away 5 days later when her mother had to make the decision to switch her machine off as there was no coming back for her.
Her little boy is now 8 years old.
6 years without his mother in his life. He’s being raised by family. He doesn’t remember his mother (although the family make sure to keep her memory alive and always speak about her to him).

You never know what you’re taking 100% or how your body will react. Even if you’ve taken it before!
Please just think about this. We don’t want Harlow without a mother or father.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

DRESlife

Charlie’s caption on her Instagram post.

‘My one ❤

What I think she meant was ‘my current one’ ‘my one for now’ or ‘my one of many’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

WilmaHun

VIP Member
She's trying to look like she's living a champagne lifestyle but everyone knows she's on a coca cola budget

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
think coz her sister danni lost twins and then she got pregnant she says it as in the twins were sent to her , think thats why they say miracle
Is it bad I’m still finding it a bit creepy and insensitive? Like if it was her sister it happened to and then she got pregnant then yeah I’ll understand miracles but for Charlotte to start throwing it around it’s a miracle because of her sisters lost I’m finding it a bit wrong.
Like if it happened to my sister and I became pregnant with twins I personally wouldn’t go round saying it constantly. It’s a bit insensitive and kinda sick in my opinion

Reactions: 33

Hann98

VIP Member
“Got my e cig” I’m sorry but that’s absolutely disgusting it’d be like a 2 year old saying “got my cigarettes”. Clearly Charlie has taught her that, fucking disgusting. Charlie and her actions give young mums a bad name. Why the hell would you let a two year old hold it? Or be near it. Let alone record it thinking it was funny or cute

• Heart
Reactions: 26