Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So carrying on from the other thread cos I’m confused and don’t see Charlie’s or Bretts insta, is Harlow actually Ill with some condition or did they just post her in hospital? As I thought it would be obvious they would use Harlow to deflect from their own behaviour and for sympathy and attention, or have I missed something and she is poorly?

Also, I see Charlotte has lasted well in being private 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Charlie scammed some people on Instagram😂
But then she got a sugar daddy who apparently said he would leave his girlfriend to be with her but no evidence

she also got £400 for Harlows birthday party and was gonna use the money she gets off Brett to pay the guy

apparently Donna was the one that apologised to Charlotte for what she done.

Charlotte said she was gonna go on private because of hate from fans and that it’s very hard for her to move out even though she keeps saying she’s keeping the house when her mum dies

still using she has twins as an excuse for everything as she’s the almighty twin breeder

and Brett is back on with child nurse Charlotte

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So carrying on from the other thread cos I’m confused and don’t see Charlie’s or Bretts insta, is Harlow actually Ill with some condition or did they just post her in hospital? As I thought it would be obvious they would use Harlow to deflect from their own behaviour and for sympathy and attention, or have I missed something and she is poorly?

I don’t know either I’m a bit confused with the situation. Whatever it is, they shouldn’t be posting pictures of Harlow ill in my opinion, I can’t stand it when people do that.

• Heart

Harlow hasn’t got a condition Charlie posted her in hospital and Brett posted Harlow having a nap on the couch being poorly

Reactions: 2
Harlow hasn’t got a condition Charlie posted her in hospital and Brett posted Harlow having a nap on the couch being poorly
Ah right thank you, just what I thought then. Poor baby shouldn’t be posted to gain sympathy and likes for her parents when she’s not well

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is anyone else like really baffled over Charlie and her money. So she’s been exposed scamming people, we found out Brett gives her £170 (not sure how often), last time she posted about OF she had 20 odd subscribers and she doesn’t work so where is all this money coming from?
She goes out to eat multiple times a week, goes away, affords to have a car considering her insurance would be over £100 a month etc like honestly I’m flabbergasted here. I work full time just passed my test looking at cars and I need to sort my budgeting out a little bit just to have that and I can’t do half the stuff she’s doing when all she does is sit in the mirror 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has multiple loans according to her message to the guy she accused of being the scammer.. too focused on trying to look rich than actually being rich.. #foreverpoor

Reactions: 10
Is anyone else like really baffled over Charlie and her money. So she’s been exposed scamming people, we found out Brett gives her £170 (not sure how often), last time she posted about OF she had 20 odd subscribers and she doesn’t work so where is all this money coming from?
She goes out to eat multiple times a week, goes away, affords to have a car considering her insurance would be over £100 a month etc like honestly I’m flabbergasted here. I work full time just passed my test looking at cars and I need to sort my budgeting out a little bit just to have that and I can’t do half the stuff she’s doing when all she does is sit in the mirror 😂🤷🏼‍♀️
If she’s on universal credit, her rent is probably getting paid for her, single person discount on council tax, she’s probably getting quite a lot from benefits and then you have a her only fans which I doubt she is declaring and what she gets from her tit coffee, along with whatever Brett gives her

Reactions: 4
Credit cards, bank loans, “favours” for promo… it’s all smoke and mirrors

Reactions: 8
Universal credit, she won’t be declaring any other income like shitting coffee, OF, the latest scam etc etc

She has multiple loans according to her message to the guy she accused of being the scammer.. too focused on trying to look rich than actually being rich.. #foreverpoor
I was thinking that. I have someone in my family that takes out a number of loans and she’s even been black listed from sky she makes different names to get it and then doesn’t pay for it.

charlies credit score must be diabolical butI can’t see her getting this much so quickly from a number of loans and that if she keeps not paying them back if she does the same as my family member

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.