Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m only a few years older than her, but why is it whenever young mums do something or let their kids do something they know they shouldn’t be doing they mention the mum police or the Karen’s? Just be a good mum and no one will have to call you out on your crappy parenting you daft bint
Exactly, she obviously knows it's wrong otherwise she wouldn't mention it

Reactions: 3
Charlotte as in Brett’s girlfriend?!!
She meant Charlie I think.

She obviously knows it's wrong otherwise she wouldn't have said about "Mum Police"...... if you don't want people coming at you then don't post something which you know is obviously wrong???

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think the main issue, is that they read, have accounts and post about tattle! They drive up the people reading here, and create more engagement. Messaging Brett calling him names is bullying, posting on an anonymous forum might not be nice but it’s also not bullying. I follow a fair amount of threads on here and this is the only one where the subjects talk about tattle all the time. It’s obvious they love it. The only reason I know about tattle is bc an ‘influencer’ told all her followers, and it really didn’t work out in her favour. Personally I stay out of chatting about people’s looks and it’s quite easy to just scroll on by, or report any comments that are against the rules. Bretts probs got what he wanted, lots of validation on Instagram and a change of topic back to him on here.
This is the only reason I made tattle, from Rendall Coleby posting about how horrible everyone is on it 😂😂😂 they're either thick as duck or know what they're doing by drumming up attention to tattle

Reactions: 4
Charlie is just a moron we all know that! Your put something like that out of a child’s reach or if they do get hold of it you take it off them an tell them they mustn’t have it not let them play with it! It’s not even about ‘mum police’ it’s just being a normal mum 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Charlie is just a moron we all know that! Your put something like that out of a child’s reach or if they do get hold of it you take it off them an tell them they mustn’t have it not let them play with it! It’s not even about ‘mum police’ it’s just being a normal mum 🤔
Has she deleted it? I’ve just looked on her stories and can’t see it and all that’s there is Harlow on the phone and the “mind the ecig mum police” unless that pink thing is an ecig but it looks more like something to go with a doll

Has she deleted it? I’ve just looked on her stories and can’t see it and all that’s there is Harlow on the phone and the “mind the ecig mum police” unless that pink thing is an ecig but it looks more like something to go with a doll
Yeah the pink thing Harlow is holding is an ecig - they are called geek bars.. really should not be in a 2 year olds hands 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 2
“Got my e cig” I’m sorry but that’s absolutely disgusting it’d be like a 2 year old saying “got my cigarettes”. Clearly Charlie has taught her that, bleeping disgusting. Charlie and her actions give young mums a bad name. Why the hell would you let a two year old hold it? Or be near it. Let alone record it thinking it was funny or cute

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just shows the level of maturity.
When my daughter was 18 months she was going through my handbag. I was taking pics anyway with a camera (cameras on phones hadn’t been invented yet). She pulled out my matches and I snapped a pic. When it was developed it was something to giggle about with a couple of close friends and family members “cos kids get in everything” and they were taken straight off her. With that in mind I think people are quick to jump on her, kids get hold of stuff. But it’s her reaction to putting it on social media with a caption. I’m pretty sure she took it off Harlow ASAP just like I did with my daughter. Difference is I didn’t post it on social media for likes same as I didn’t show my pic to people I didn’t know for them to “Karen” me. She doesn’t learn

Reactions: 6
“Got my e cig” I’m sorry but that’s absolutely disgusting it’d be like a 2 year old saying “got my cigarettes”. Clearly Charlie has taught her that, bleeping disgusting. Charlie and her actions give young mums a bad name. Why the hell would you let a two year old hold it? Or be near it. Let alone record it thinking it was funny or cute
Let’s be honest Charlie or her friends probably encourage her to say that and laugh encouraging it more because it’s a baby acting grown up 🙄 I remember a neighbor years ago encouraging a 18 month old to say “daddy dick head” and doing the hand sign to it finding it funny a baby copying it

Reactions: 10
Just shows the level of maturity.
When my daughter was 18 months she was going through my handbag. I was taking pics anyway with a camera (cameras on phones hadn’t been invented yet). She pulled out my matches and I snapped a pic. When it was developed it was something to giggle about with a couple of close friends and family members “cos kids get in everything” and they were taken straight off her. With that in mind I think people are quick to jump on her, kids get hold of stuff. But it’s her reaction to putting it on social media with a caption. I’m pretty sure she took it off Harlow ASAP just like I did with my daughter. Difference is I didn’t post it on social media for likes same as I didn’t show my pic to people I didn’t know for them to “Karen” me. She doesn’t learn
Have to agree with this. I can distinctly remember my sister necking a glass of bacardi and come around age 6, simply because someone had left it lying around at a family party.

thankfully we grew up before social media 😂

Reactions: 3
Have to agree with this. I can distinctly remember my sister necking a glass of bacardi and come around age 6, simply because someone had left it lying around at a family party.

thankfully we grew up before social media 😂
Bacardi and what? 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bretts girlfriend has such a lovely figure! Wonder if she has been using Charlie’s shitting coffee 😂

CA1ABCCF-7CE9-4200-ABA3-B64725DE08B8.png

TMT referring to the tattle posts as “comments of abuse” 😂 nobody is commenting things on Bretts posts for him to see. He is choosing to come here and read things. If he doesn’t like it he shouldn’t come on here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
its a weird one, he definitely dosent look 9 stone. suppose everyone carries weight differently

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.