Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4CAAE0B8-A2DD-421E-89A0-3D21E27B0585.png
Don’t crash into walls boo x x x
Wonder if she has any points? Surely she would’ve done an insurance check before buying the car

• Haha
Reactions: 12
think coz her sister danni lost twins and then she got pregnant she says it as in the twins were sent to her , think thats why they say miracle
Is it bad I’m still finding it a bit creepy and insensitive? Like if it was her sister it happened to and then she got pregnant then yeah I’ll understand miracles but for Charlotte to start throwing it around it’s a miracle because of her sisters lost I’m finding it a bit wrong.
Like if it happened to my sister and I became pregnant with twins I personally wouldn’t go round saying it constantly. It’s a bit insensitive and kinda sick in my opinion

Reactions: 33
Is it bad I’m still finding it a bit creepy and insensitive? Like if it was her sister it happened to and then she got pregnant then yeah I’ll understand miracles but for Charlotte to start throwing it around it’s a miracle because of her sisters lost I’m finding it a bit wrong.
Like if it happened to my sister and I became pregnant with twins I personally wouldn’t go round saying it constantly. It’s a bit insensitive and kinda sick in my opinion
Was thinking the same they’d be a miracle to her sister not Charlotte as she hasn’t lost twins. It’s like a kick in the teeth to her sister

Reactions: 13
86C3D2C5-E287-41CE-9446-B755D176F7A3.png

She put this off and most people voted for no so she took it down and put it back up again but switch so yes a no’s round😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 786614
She put this off and most people voted for no so she took it down and put it back up again but switch so yes a no’s round😂😂
I won an fm perfume once and i had it in my suit case with my passport whilst abroad and the bottle smashed. It literally melted the front of my passport off 🤣 would never put that stuff on my skin now 🤮

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Bit concerned charlies had that car like a month and is asking for insurance 🤣 surely she should have insured it the last month

• Haha
Reactions: 21
she has took pics of her car reg down
I’m not surprised people could send them into the police especially as she is constantly in her car taking selfies not hard to put two and two together that she is using the car, that’s so irresponsible as a parent and not even a week, a whole month!

Reactions: 5
Surely she would’ve just swapped her new car on to her old cars insurance policy?

Here’s hoping she gets pulled and fuck3d over by traffic police. They’d seize her car from her. Also if hers cars finance she’d be breaking her finance agreement as it states you have to keep your car insured & taxed or your breaking your agreement

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry. I’m not overly bothered or in any way stalkerish but isn’t her number plate pretty memorable. It’s personalised and she did a story about it?
H19 C_H
Talk about closing the stable door after the horse has bolted… it’s far too late to expect 100% privacy when you’ve already overshared.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.