Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too much?
A genuine smile is definitely more in the eyes and Charlie’s eyes are dull.
That smile is as fake as everything else plastered on her face.
So she’s obviously not a very happy girl. I feel bad for her. She makes bad life choices and doesn’t know any better because it’s how she’s obviously been brought up.

Reactions: 2
So she’s obviously not a very happy girl. I feel bad for her. She makes bad life choices and doesn’t know any better because it’s how she’s obviously been brought up.
Completely agree, she is a sad product of her childhood. It’s just a real shame, her mother’s instinct should have clicked in when she fell pregnant and decided to raise a child; she should have wanted more for her daughter.
Harlow will also be in her early 20s crying out for attention from strangers because she was deprived of her mother’s love every time a new bloke came around in early childhood.

Reactions: 5
I actually think Charlie looks nice today. She looks classy, instead of her normal tarty outfits which are 3 sizes too small

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I actually think Charlie looks nice today. She looks classy, instead of her normal tarty outfits which are 3 sizes too small
Not my taste but yeah agree with your comment , I don't like how people say "chapter..." whatever their age is , dunno why just makes me cringe

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.