Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she literally bought the cat not even a week ago and giving or up because of no time.... she never has Harlow.... she doesn't work

I guess guy hopping, car exchanges and crashing into houses takes up alot of time

Even Guinness doesn’t want it that bad😂 he was all over my Snapchat this weekend 😂
Hes looking for another single mum with capri suns in the fridge

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tmg obviously nicked that fb screenshot from here and had it waiting for the "big reveal" 🤣🤣 I think the people commenting think its him on the meme

• Haha
Reactions: 4
so bretts brother only had a baby last year with another girl, who someone else is bringing up and he’s already got someone else pregnant.. KIDS THESE DAYS MAN!!
Due to circumstances he can't be a father to a child he already has.... but can go on and have more ... sure

• Haha
Reactions: 21
so bretts brother only had a baby last year with another girl, who someone else is bringing up and he’s already got someone else pregnant.. KIDS THESE DAYS MAN!!
Jane clearly never educated her boys on contraception

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.