Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
Coke on her table but let’s not pretend that Brett is any better. Harlow is gonna have such a traumatic and toxic childhood because of her two selfish parents who put their own needs before H’s.
Brett was probably the dealer who gave Charlie and her mates the packet.
Nobody mentioned Brett being any better. We all know he’s a crack head. But this post is regarding a bag of coke on the table where Harlow ears her dinner from in Charlie’s house, not Bretts, hence why nobody is discussing Brett right now. I wonder where Harlow was when this was going on. Knowing Charlie she could of even been upstairs in bed. The girls a disgrace🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 24

Missdissapointed

Chatty Member
Ermm no hun I actually don’t, I care enough about my child to not recklessly put my body in danger risking leaving my child without a mother.

the worst part of it for me is that she has allowed drugs in to a home she shares with Harlow. Safeguarding referral needs to be made ASAP, if you take drugs when you’re a parent, you’re a scruff that doesn’t deserve your kids end of
7CDA2FA0-22B8-4A3D-8E39-491712609734.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

pixieshix

Chatty Member
I can’t believe how Coke has become so normalised to some people . I see it constantly now on my Instagram stories , going on a night out and a few lines is now the same as doing a few shots !?

if me thinking your a scumbag for doing that shit when your a parent, makes me a Karen. Then I’m a Karen.These kids need some serious input off an adult ASAP. And he’s no better with his Stella and bringing that girl back around H after being a prick about her . Also lovely video of H on the swing , but the pissing dummy !! Take it out she’s playing she doesn’t need a dummy in .

Reactions: 23
Surely if you can’t be a father to your own child you shouldn’t have the nerve to speak on anyone good or bad taking on that roll. These people 🙄🙄🙄
I can understand this one. At 3 months old I was fostered by a family, adopted at 3 years old by them. My birth parents were awful at looking after me. I’ve been with them majority of my life. When I was around 16 and a half I found out who my birth parents were via social media and they spoke nothing but sh*t about my adopted parents. I was having two basically strangers drag their names through dirt so they’re no longer in my life and never will be. In my eyes I have one mum, one dad and it’s my adopted ones. The ones who looked after since I was only 3 months old, loved me and treated me as their own when my birth parents failed to.

• Heart
  • Sad

at88

in the last couple of years both Brett and Charlie have been abusive directly towards people on Facebook and insta. Prettty sure Brett has made comments about women’s weight and looks directly to them, which is WAYYYYY worse than discussing his weird ass pics on a forum about him lol HYPOCRITE.. but of course Brett hun, WHEN IT SUITS X

_basic_

VIP Member
Pretty obvious that the people in the comments are all on it as well. Embarrassing themselves on a social media platform 🤦🏻‍♀️ Someone said you only get addicted if you have an addictive personality, silly twat so when do you find that out, when you get addicted? Its comments like this which makes drugs normalised. Sorry but if you take drugs even “just on a weekend” you are contributing to a huge problem.

• Heart

Hann98

VIP Member
Has Charlie messaged any of you guys today asking to become a fm fragrance ambassador

5B8345EC-9A47-427D-957C-E104C0529D1D.jpeg

• Haha

Vageem95

I actually think Charlie looks nice today. She looks classy, instead of her normal tarty outfits which are 3 sizes too small

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
0B447027-08BB-475E-B1A3-8E8B0977E886.png

Hiiii Brett 👋🏼 Why is he trying to defend her when all thes done the last few days is drag him and his family all over her story 😂😂😂

• Haha

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
It always astonishes me the amount of people that support Charlie and see no wrongs in what she’s doing.
imagine being one of the people she’s scammed and then seeing her getting these cars when you’re still waiting for your money back that you probably never see

Scar14

VIP Member
You all take the piss because all Harlow gets from Charlie is spag bol, but that’s still better than giving her sweets because she won’t eat her dinner? Nuggets and sandwiches are healthier than chocolate and cake??

Maybe I need to stop reading this thread cos all I seem to be doing is sticking up for Charlie lately. She’s by no means a perfect parent, but Brett is literally using him not having Harlow everyday as an excuse not to feed her right, which will eventually cause her issues when she’s older. Like because he’s not got her everyday, her not eating healthy isn’t his concern?
The poor girl is only wanting her daughters dad to make her proper meals and encourage Harlow to eat them, something every parent should be doing.

• Heart

Vageem95

Just bringing this cringe video of chodder back 🤣😭

• Haha
  • Wow
so bretts brother only had a baby last year with another girl, who someone else is bringing up and he’s already got someone else pregnant.. KIDS THESE DAYS MAN!!
Due to circumstances he can't be a father to a child he already has.... but can go on and have more ... sure

• Haha
Reactions: 21