Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elmoo

VIP Member
Vicky Pollard 😩🤣

What’s the deal with her brother? I don’t remember if it was aired, if it was, I don’t recall it. She’s mentioned him a few times lately I think

tftrc

Chatty Member
She’s said several times that she works (she can’t have her nails done bc of it). We clearly don’t know what she does as she’s kept it quiet so how can we say she sits on her arse.
I currently stay home and look after my baby but I still expect my partner to spend time with our son every single day, even after work.
I'm sure she posted herself wearing a black polo before with some sort of logo she probs just works in a pub or something hahahahaha

Goldfish

VIP Member
It’s funny all the comments are either people saying all these perfect parents and Karen’s or they’re saying everyone does it and everyone sleeps around too..

brookemck8

VIP Member
Talking about living beyond your means does anyone follow imogen from magaluff weekender? She has totally changed her life, I don't know how to describe her now other than a hippy (sorry if that's offensive)

Well anyway she put a story on the other day and mentioned how much she regrets her veneers and boob job and also mentioned how she was always in debt trying to keep up with the Instagram lifestyle! Just goes to show how many people are probably the same , it's so sad.
I did not expect that😳, I hope she is happy though