Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was your opinion though? 😂 you just asked if they are still friends on Facebook.. which I’m not sure makes any difference to the situation..

Im not Jane 😂 I was just simply giving my own opinion on the situation like everyone else has, due to a similar situation in my own childhood my mum rather her new partner acted the dad role and pushed my real father out

however we’re talking about people who wasn’t even on the show, I didn’t even realise Brett had another brother till I saw janes Instagram and both accounts she tagged are private 🤷🏻‍♀️

so bretts brother only had a baby last year with another girl, who someone else is bringing up and he’s already got someone else pregnant.. KIDS THESE DAYS MAN!!
??? That’s really weird wonder why

Regardless of whether it’s the mother making it hard for him to see the child, go to court and get access, fight for your kid instead of knocking someone else up and replacing your first. I’d be ashamed if I was Jane

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Brett’s girlfriend has qualified as a child’s nurse, she’s too good for him☹🙄poor girl
Good for her, makes a change to have someone with a bit of drive and ambition rather than having their entire existence about being a teen parent.

Reactions: 12
Good for her, makes a change to have someone with a bit of drive and ambition rather than having their entire existence about being a teen parent.
Exactly or their entire existence being based on scams and only fans😂 At least brett has congratulated her on his story though and shown her some kind of appreciation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
‘Need it gone by Friday’ ok so what will happen when Friday comes and no-one has bought it?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What does that actually mean?
If it’s been categorised it means it’s been written off. Doesn’t always mean catastrophic damage just enough that it would cost more than the car is worth to fix it. Did she cause the damage though? I’ve had a write off before it’s a process to get it back on the road as it needs rigorous testing, they are a nightmare to sell I wouldn’t have another unless I was planning to drive it into the ground 🙈

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.