Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why are they just sat in bed like teenagers at her mums house? I understand they’ve probably had sex, but her and Ollie always seemed to just sit and live in the bedroom, like use the rest of your house
is it not her own house?

i think charlie is the type of person who cannot be single and just focus on herself she need a man around all the time and its quite sad

Reactions: 9
So since when is pancake lady friends with chodders?? Why would Charlie even want to be friends with her
I haven’t been on in months & with all the new developments in the last few days this is what shocked me the most bcuz Charlie followed Megan & likes & comments on her posts! What a fing Chav! If I couldn’t stand her before I dislike her now! You can’t make this stuff up 🤢🤮🥴

With a new man . Wearing jewellery olkie bought
The fact she keeps wearing that drives me insane! It belongs in the trash with him. Can’t she afford something else or wear something she got for free from begging? Wouldn’t give him the satisfaction of him seeing I was even wearing it. What is wrong with these girls?

Charlie trying to be like Megan, being all secretive with the new lad, is killing me 😂😂😂 duck off you absolute Z list wannabe 😭🤣🤣
While bffing Pancake Lady on the side. Oh forgot the OF girls gotta stick together. Sick

She really can’t stand being in her own company for long can she😂 desperado
Talking to herself in the mirror gets lonely after awhile! 🥱😴🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
So whoes pancake Lady? I mean I know the story and background. Just in this instance I forgot what she looked like. Is it the one who has tagged Charlie in her story about the new bf?

I have no idea what the pancake situation is. was there not a lady on here called pancake lady? tried to morph in with us all and then made a gossip page while still talking to us? or no? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I have no idea what the pancake situation is. was there not a lady on here called pancake lady? tried to morph in with us all and then made a gossip page while still talking to us? or no? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah she spread loads of gossip on megan pretended she was in her friendship circle. Long story short she was getting the info from reanne

Pancake lady is a known trouble maker, she’s a really horrible girl and is always on social media trying to get attention.

Reactions: 5
With a new man . Wearing jewellery olkie bought
this is something I still do. It’s just personal choice. The first relationship I was in was the guy who took my virginity. We had a great few years together but it just didn’t work out. He gave me beautiful Captain America jewellery, a necklace, rings and a bracelet. I’m now in a new relationship but I still wear them every single day. I’m not with him anymore but I just can’t face throwing them away or putting them in a drawer incase they get ruined. It’s just personal choice in the end, everyone has their reasons.

Reactions: 4
this is something I still do. It’s just personal choice. The first relationship I was in was the guy who took my virginity. We had a great few years together but it just didn’t work out. He gave me beautiful Captain America jewellery, a necklace, rings and a bracelet. I’m now in a new relationship but I still wear them every single day. I’m not with him anymore but I just can’t face throwing them away or putting them in a drawer incase they get ruined. It’s just personal choice in the end, everyone has their reasons.
My Ex was the same. but he cheated so they got put in the bin 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I still have jewellery from ex’s, I don’t wear them every day but if something goes with a particular outfit I’d not think twice about wearing it.

don’t see what the big fuss is about tbh

Reactions: 7
She's copying what Megan from the main show does. If you really wanted to keep your relationship private you would post NOTHING. Posting them pictures with emojis to hide his identity is pointless. It's all for attention to keep people talking. Genuinely, if you wanted a private life you'd easily be able to have one by posting nothing on social media....
Exactly, it's so embarrassing hiding the face like anyone cares lmaoooo

Reactions: 7
Wonder if she will still be only fanning it now she has a fella 😂😂 wonder if he will get involved…or if his mates will subscribe 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Eew! If her new guy IS Guinness, then I wouldn’t be buying a hat just yet if I were Charlie’s mum! Quick look on his Facebook profile and some of the memes he shares are questionable at best. 🤮🤮🤮Comes across as having no respect for women at all..
Wow Charlie, you really can pick em!

Reactions: 4
Charlie is proper trying her hardest to hide this boy like what was the point in that video 😭pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.