Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie’s Mercedes is a 2013 plate, which is fine, but wasn’t her corsa a 2016 plate? Why would you sell your car to buy one that’s 3 years older with more miles on the clock? Am I missing something? Is it just because it’s a Mercedes? Geniuenly curious 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Charlie’s Mercedes is a 2013 plate, which is fine, but wasn’t her corsa a 2016 plate? Why would you sell your car to buy one that’s 3 years older with more miles on the clock? Am I missing something? Is it just because it’s a Mercedes? Geniuenly curious 🤣
Could tell it was the really old model when she first posted it hahaha 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I bet she’s devastated that TMG has gone. Any attention is good attention for Charlie.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Some of ya’ll are too much lately - saying about Charlie’s eyes but if she got Botox you’d be bitching.
100% agree that she needs to get rid of them lip fillers though, they do nothing for her. When she was with Oli she said she was gonna get them dissolved😫 I’ll never understand why such big sore lips are the “fashion” these days. I bet people are gonna look back and regret it in a few years (or I hope anyway)

Reactions: 3
Some of ya’ll are too much lately - saying about Charlie’s eyes but if she got Botox you’d be bitching.
100% agree that she needs to get rid of them lip fillers though, they do nothing for her. When she was with Oli she said she was gonna get them dissolved😫 I’ll never understand why such big sore lips are the “fashion” these days. I bet people are gonna look back and regret it in a few years (or I hope anyway)
Too much?
A genuine smile is definitely more in the eyes and Charlie’s eyes are dull.
That smile is as fake as everything else plastered on her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.