Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™ve got to give it to Charlie. Her house always looks so clean. Unlike Charlottes shitholešŸ¤£
Thatā€™s because she only ever sits in her room with whatever boy sheā€™s got at the current time, while Harlow is given to whatever Tom, dick or harryšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thatā€™s because she only ever sits in her room with whatever boy sheā€™s got at the current time, while Harlow is given to whatever Tom, dick or harryšŸ˜‚
Id rather have a messy house and spend time with my kiss. Then pass my kid around for random men l. Charlie is only ever interested in Harlow when there's no man. Whenever she has a man Harlow is thrown aside and instead she chooses a drugged up party life.

Reactions: 14
Charlie posting her onlyfans like right after Charlotte posted that photo last night is her way of saying ā€œyeah you are right I really donā€™t give a tit about my daughter or her feelingsā€ Harlow deserves so much better

Charlie posting her onlyfans like right after Charlotte posted that photo last night is her way of saying ā€œyeah you are right I really donā€™t give a tit about my daughter or her feelingsā€ Harlow deserves so much better
Do Charlotte and Charlie follow each other now? I remember they u followed a while back when Charlie and Brett were engaged

Sorry but I bleeping hate this. If you post something that is clearly aimed at anyone whether you meant it or not then own it donā€™t be a crappy arse. You canā€™t post a general post and say ā€œoh but except so and soā€. Otherwise STFU

FD8E875C-5266-4F9C-BB09-D9D0E0564E63.png

• Haha
*Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle*
*makes a insta story*

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Charlotte really needs to put the shovel down.. she honestly just loves to make things worse for herself

Reactions: 8
Love how Charlotte always likes to make out sheā€™s hard as duck, and then shits herself and backtracks on something she said about Charlie. Imagine being scared of choddzšŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.