Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really gets to me when people say “Harlow isn’t there she can do what she wants she’s a young mum” yes Sheila she can do what she wants like any normal person but doing drugs should be a no go, anything could happen to Harlow and may need parental consent in case it happens. 🙄

also what if one of those lads have a bad reaction to whatever tit is in that bag and becomes violent and Charlie goes black and blue is that alright then?

It’s crazy the people that take drugs thinks everyone takes drugs.

Someone in my a couple years ago died due to their boyfriend being under the influence of drugs (family didn’t know he took drugs till it happened not sure about the family member that died did) but if he wasn’t under the influence they may still be alive to this day

Reactions: 5
Not been on this thread in a long time. But I can’t get over all the comments justifying for Charlie. Like wtf?! Even if she didn’t take it, (but she probably did). She still allowed them into her and her daughters home… and now she’s doing a deep clean Sunday… it’s just so wrong. Saying shes a young mum so it’s ok. It is not ok at all. Like poor Harlow. Got two crackpots for her parents.

Reactions: 9
I know Charlie reads here and Brett. But I just want to post this. It probably won’t change your minds, but it’s worth a try if it even makes you think about it.
My cousin had her son at 16. Once a month her mum would watch her son whilst she had a night off. Which is fine. At 18 she went to a party at her best friends house for her birthday. She took what she thought was coke along with drinking and having fun. It wasn’t her first time according to court documents and statements from friends, but as a family we didn’t know she had ever taken anything like that. But I guess this just proves you never know really how your body will handle things or even really what’s in what you’re taking. That night she felt ill and went for a lay down. The next morning her friend couldn’t wake her up. She was taken to hospital. Her heart gave up.
She passed away 5 days later when her mother had to make the decision to switch her machine off as there was no coming back for her.
Her little boy is now 8 years old.
6 years without his mother in his life. He’s being raised by family. He doesn’t remember his mother (although the family make sure to keep her memory alive and always speak about her to him).

You never know what you’re taking 100% or how your body will react. Even if you’ve taken it before!
Please just think about this. We don’t want Harlow without a mother or father.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I know Charlie reads here and Brett. But I just want to post this. It probably won’t change your minds, but it’s worth a try if it even makes you think about it.
My cousin had her son at 16. Once a month her mum would watch her son whilst she had a night off. Which is fine. At 18 she went to a party at her best friends house for her birthday. She took what she thought was coke along with drinking and having fun. It wasn’t her first time according to court documents and statements from friends, but as a family we didn’t know she had ever taken anything like that. But I guess this just proves you never know really how your body will handle things or even really what’s in what you’re taking. That night she felt ill and went for a lay down. The next morning her friend couldn’t wake her up. She was taken to hospital. Her heart gave up.
She passed away 5 days later when her mother had to make the decision to switch her machine off as there was no coming back for her.
Her little boy is now 8 years old.
6 years without his mother in his life. He’s being raised by family. He doesn’t remember his mother (although the family make sure to keep her memory alive and always speak about her to him).

You never know what you’re taking 100% or how your body will react. Even if you’ve taken it before!
Please just think about this. We don’t want Harlow without a mother or father.
This honestly broke my heart

Reactions: 3
Just seen TMGs post, Charlie hun if you read here you and your ex need to sort your heads out for the sake of your child! Youre tit parents who only care about your weekends out then act like parents of the year on a weekday! I really hope social services get involved because they’re going to ruin that poor little girl. They don’t deserve to be parents, this has really wound me up, in the house where your daughter lives; the table your daughter eats at! Your friends are scumbags to even have the disrespect to do it in your child’s home, stop being so bleeping selfish!

Reactions: 4
Nobody has said Brett is any better 🤣 they’re both lowlife scumbags
Coke on her table but let’s not pretend that Brett is any better. Harlow is gonna have such a traumatic and toxic childhood because of her two selfish parents who put their own needs before H’s.
Brett was probably the dealer who gave Charlie and her mates the packet.
[/QUO

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Charlie to Brett: Breeeett, I’m getting loads of hate on that TMG page, I did a story showing the house is clean but those trollz in tattle have worked me out again. Put a picture up of Harlow to distract them and the gossip page. Also this come down is really horrible, how do you cope?

If her landlord finds out she’s doing drugs on the property then she’ll get kicked out

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.