Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why are they just sat in bed like teenagers at her mums house? I understand they’ve probably had sex, but her and Ollie always seemed to just sit and live in the bedroom, like use the rest of your house
The rest of the house, theres not much else to see 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's copying what Megan from the main show does. If you really wanted to keep your relationship private you would post NOTHING. Posting them pictures with emojis to hide his identity is pointless. It's all for attention to keep people talking. Genuinely, if you wanted a private life you'd easily be able to have one by posting nothing on social media....

Reactions: 18
Charlie trying to be like Megan, being all secretive with the new lad, is killing me 😂😂😂 duck off you absolute Z list wannabe 😭🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
we all know they’ll be in matching family pjs pictures by next month
✨ all I need is you and my baby girl ✨
But in all seriousness don’t see it lasting more than a few months, she’s toxic as hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Deffo not Brett, her new man is called Harry I think, find him in her followings

She really can’t stand being in her own company for long can she😂 desperado

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.