Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brett hun, stop sniffing icing sugar of your house keys and you might gain some weight šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hi Charlotte,

The coats you bough are absolutely vile, I would tell you to your face but you blocked me after I told you how much of a brat you were being in your mams housešŸ˜˜

*bought

Even Bret is on one posting tattle screen shotsšŸ¤“
What's Brett posted? Think I'm blocked

Iā€™m not defending Brett but I donā€™t think any of us would like people constantly saying nasty comments about their weight, fair enough hes an arse but i donā€™t think anyone deserves that kind of hate only take ones bad comment to push someone over the edgešŸ™

Reactions: 19
Brett hun, stop sniffing icing sugar of your house keys and you might gain some weight šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
As much as I dislike Brett, comments like this can be really damaging. Weight disorders can be really serious and arenā€™t all caused by drug use. You have no idea whether he suffers with any eating disorder, by the looks of his post it seems like it has been a long term issue

Reactions: 13
As much as I dislike Brett, comments like this can be really damaging. Weight disorders can be really serious and arenā€™t all caused by drug use. You have no idea whether he suffers with any eating disorder, by the looks of his post it seems like it has been a long term issue
I can completely empathise for this with eating disorders. Brett said heā€™s visited hospital since childhood for being underweight and I would be completely in support of young-Brett getting to the root of the problem. If he hadnā€™t openly admitted to drug use and shared his drug use on a public forum then Iā€™d have more sympathy for him šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 14
That is one of the most attention seeking posts Iā€™ve seen him make. Please all join me in my pity party. The comments were made on various occasions when he has posted photos at ridiculous angles which made him look a weird shape, hence someone saying giraffe neck Brett, like thatā€™s actually body shaming anyway šŸ„² honestly.. maybe if he stopped doing drugs he would be able to put on some weight, but he wouldnā€™t post that now would he? Cause it doesnā€™t meet his agenda, ā€œim so hard done by, feel sorry for meā€ YAWN

Reactions: 11
Didn't these idiots get like one really short season then MTV wanted duck all to do with them šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can completely empathise for this with eating disorders. Brett said heā€™s visited hospital since childhood for being underweight and I would be completely in support of young-Brett getting to the root of the problem. If he hadnā€™t openly admitted to drug use and shared his drug use on a public forum then Iā€™d have more sympathy for him šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Not that Iā€™m condoning drug use at all because itā€™s not right in the slightest but not all drugs make people lose weight and there are clearly other factors. Iā€™m just putting myself in the position if my son was getting bullied with these kind of comments it would break my heart. All Iā€™m saying is think about what you say, it only takes a few comments for someone to do something x

Reactions: 3
I think the main issue, is that they read, have accounts and post about tattle! They drive up the people reading here, and create more engagement. Messaging Brett calling him names is bullying, posting on an anonymous forum might not be nice but itā€™s also not bullying. I follow a fair amount of threads on here and this is the only one where the subjects talk about tattle all the time. Itā€™s obvious they love it. The only reason I know about tattle is bc an ā€˜influencerā€™ told all her followers, and it really didnā€™t work out in her favour. Personally I stay out of chatting about peopleā€™s looks and itā€™s quite easy to just scroll on by, or report any comments that are against the rules. Bretts probs got what he wanted, lots of validation on Instagram and a change of topic back to him on here.

Reactions: 12
I think the main issue, is that they read, have accounts and post about tattle! They drive up the people reading here, and create more engagement. Messaging Brett calling him names is bullying, posting on an anonymous forum might not be nice but itā€™s also not bullying. I follow a fair amount of threads on here and this is the only one where the subjects talk about tattle all the time. Itā€™s obvious they love it. The only reason I know about tattle is bc an ā€˜influencerā€™ told all her followers, and it really didnā€™t work out in her favour. Personally I stay out of chatting about peopleā€™s looks and itā€™s quite easy to just scroll on by, or report any comments that are against the rules. Bretts probs got what he wanted, lots of validation on Instagram and a change of topic back to him on here.
Itā€™s always the lesser known people who mention tattle because they havenā€™t seemed to have sussed that mentioning it draws people in here and they get their eyes opened to how awful people they follow actually are!

Reactions: 6
So itā€™s normal to let a 2 year old play with a vape? Ok best put one on the birthday list šŸ„“

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Charlotte showing Harlow with a vape in her hand is disgusting!! No excuses what so ever! All it takes is for her to put that in her mouth!! Idiot!

Reactions: 9
So itā€™s normal to let a 2 year old play with a vape? Ok best put one on the birthday list šŸ„“
Iā€™m only a few years older than her, but why is it whenever young mums do something or let their kids do something they know they shouldnā€™t be doing they mention the mum police or the Karenā€™s? Just be a good mum and no one will have to call you out on your crappy parenting you daft bint

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.