Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been driving a few months.. I’m sure insurance will cost an arm and a leg aswell 😂
It is but I’ve been told it’s not that bad with a black box put in if she has one but even if you clip a kerb the price would sky rocket so god knows how much Charlie gets quoted on it 😂

She's trying to look like she's living a champagne lifestyle but everyone knows she's on a coca cola budget

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wonder if HMRC know about her having £6500 put into her bank 🤔 🙃

Reactions: 12
Needs the car gone by Friday to pay for her ridiculous car insurance payment 🤣🤣

Needs the car gone by Friday to pay for her ridiculous car insurance payment 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It always astonishes me the amount of people that support Charlie and see no wrongs in what she’s doing.
imagine being one of the people she’s scammed and then seeing her getting these cars when you’re still waiting for your money back that you probably never see

Reactions: 22
Baffles me why he would even lend that amount after a few months but she should still give him his money back. I honestly can’t get over her😂 she never fails to amuse. Up to her eyes in debt, new business on the go which usually takes abit of investing in and losing out on abit of money until your fully sorted and then gets a merc that’s gonna cost her loads. Like when she damages this one and can’t afford to get it fixed because of the cost 👏🥴

Reactions: 11
She’s probably got it financed by one of those companies that charge ridiculous amounts and put an immobiliser in your car, they normally accept people on benefits

Reactions: 1
how would she have that much cash?
and on the other hand, why would she withdraw it, just to be put back in her bank again?
doesn't make sense at all

Reactions: 11
Sorry but you can’t buy someone something and then expect it back after you’ve cheated on them and they’ve broke up with you😂 Are you guys forgetting that he was videoed in another woman’s bed while still with Charlie? If someone did that to me you best believe I’m keeping the car they bought me🤷🏼‍♀️ If he planned on wanting it back after they broke up then he should have got it in his name

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry but you can’t buy someone something and then expect it back after you’ve cheated on them and they’ve broke up with you😂 Are you guys forgetting that he was videoed in another woman’s bed while still with Charlie? If someone did that to me you best believe I’m keeping the car they bought me🤷🏼‍♀️ If he planned on wanting it back after they broke up then he should have got it in his name
We don’t even know if he actually bought it for her, she may of even suggested she’ll pay him back when they got the car or when they broke up.
Think people are forgetting she was even on tinder when they were together so she probably cheated on him also.
I know I would personally not want to keep something that expensive that would remind me of someone that hurt me and knowing someone that done me wrong got me that car I drive in daily.
From the sounds of ollies post on Facebook seem like she even agreed to pay him back and he’s been asking for it for a while

Reactions: 8
Huggins is the only person since Katie Hopkins who instantly makes me want to knock her TF out as soon as I see her name. Doesn’t matter what she writes, it could be the winning lotto numbers and I’d still wanna 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻
As for Charlie and Oli they all wanna grow the duck up, I wonder if they’ll get to their 30s and be ashamed of their very public idiotic behaviour of if they’ll still be dabbling in some fuckery or another

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.