Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one can tell me that isn’t Brett😂😂 is that what all boys look like wherever she’s from

Reactions: 16
When i say i ran here when i saw chatlies story 😂😂😂 has to be brett absolute image

Reactions: 5
If it’s not Brett then pls Charlie pls pls go for someone else instead of your ex’s doppelgänger x

Reactions: 2
Whoever it is, I hope she's actually known him longer than a few weeks this time before bringing them into her daughter's home 🥴🥴

Reactions: 10
It’s not Brett in Charlie’s story’s the guy looks like he has muscles
Brett is very thin

Reactions: 16
So since when is pancake lady friends with chodders?? Why would Charlie even want to be friends with her

• Sick
Reactions: 4
okay nah i don’t think that’s brett, with the new photo brett is WAY skinnier than that😂

Reactions: 1
Definitely not Brett.
i give it a week before she gives away who it is

Reactions: 2
So Charlie’s got a new daddy for Harlow and Brett’s back with his ex what an absolute month 😂💀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
why are they just sat in bed like teenagers at her mums house? I understand they’ve probably had sex, but her and Ollie always seemed to just sit and live in the bedroom, like use the rest of your house

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.