Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at her pupils here šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ looks like theyā€™ve been doing Coke for at least 3 years.. stupid little skanks
I was going to say this on the show I think they did drugs before they had her she was on about they used to go out partying and raves and that together

Reactions: 4
Itā€™s actually embarrassing.. they think they look really cool cause they do drugs. No hun, you just look dirty šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 11
Still canā€™t get over all the people saying well everyone does drugs now a days.. is that what they have to tell themselves to make it seem ok?

Reactions: 16
Itā€™s actually embarrassing.. they think they look really cool cause they do drugs. No hun, you just look dirty šŸ¤¢
True could never be me šŸ¤®šŸ¤® thing is if they do it when they are older their daughter will purely get the piss ripped out of her for it and sheā€™ll be embarrassed. Iā€™ve been the daughter so I would know šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Just catching up and honestly find it so sad what kind of mother Charlie has turned intoā€¦ I was a huge drug taker and I loved the buzz and the nights out, I got pregnant at 19 and from that day on I stopped absolute everything for the sake of my daughter, I donā€™t feel the need to ever touch so much as a cigarette again.. I just donā€™t understand why people have children if theyā€™re just going to dump them every weekend and go on a massive bender? I used to get come downs for weeks at a time, thereā€™d be no way Iā€™d be capable of looking after a child the next day. So sad how this is so normal now. Harlow deserves so much better than those two scruffs.

Reactions: 10
I mean, not really considering Harlow wouldnā€™t have a home
Poor Harlow for having druggies as parents too. Someone needs to intervene rather than enable her behaviour before she does lose everything (Charlie, not Harlow).

Look at her pupils here šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ looks like theyā€™ve been doing Coke for at least 3 years.. stupid little skanks
That picture is absolutely vile

Ermm no hun I actually donā€™t, I care enough about my child to not recklessly put my body in danger risking leaving my child without a mother.

the worst part of it for me is that she has allowed drugs in to a home she shares with Harlow. Safeguarding referral needs to be made ASAP, if you take drugs when youā€™re a parent, youā€™re a scruff that doesnā€™t deserve your kids end of
7CDA2FA0-22B8-4A3D-8E39-491712609734.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
ā€œEveryone commenting on here like they donā€™t go out and get on it when their baby dads got the kidsā€
Me and my ā€˜baby dadā€™ are still together.
When heā€™s got the kids, I wash up šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Iā€™m 28 but the people sticking up for Charlie are making me feel like a 50 year old Amish woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I canā€™t believe how Coke has become so normalised to some people . I see it constantly now on my Instagram stories , going on a night out and a few lines is now the same as doing a few shots !?

if me thinking your a scumbag for doing that tit when your a parent, makes me a Karen. Then Iā€™m a Karen.These kids need some serious input off an adult ASAP. And heā€™s no better with his Stella and bringing that girl back around H after being a prick about her . Also lovely video of H on the swing , but the pissing dummy !! Take it out sheā€™s playing she doesnā€™t need a dummy in .

Reactions: 23
I honestly donā€™t understand how a class A drug known to be really addictive and known to give people serious mental health issues has been so normalised and apparently everyone does it šŸ˜¶ the people I go out with donā€™t even touch anything and the fact people out there thinks alcohol is worse just flabbergasts me.

my mum and dad were addicts when I was old enough to understand drugs (learning about them in school at 10) my mum always told me and my sister never to touch any of it especially coke (she never touched coke) but with the way the drug is and how addictive it is she didnā€™t want me or my sister to become addicts and end up like her or my dad. This is what shocks me more about people normalising Charlieā€™s behaviour

Reactions: 13
I honestly donā€™t understand how a class A drug known to be really addictive and known to give people serious mental health issues has been so normalised and apparently everyone does it šŸ˜¶ the people I go out with donā€™t even touch anything and the fact people out there thinks alcohol is worse just flabbergasts me.

my mum and dad were addicts when I was old enough to understand drugs (learning about them in school at 10) my mum always told me and my sister never to touch any of it especially coke (she never touched coke) but with the way the drug is and how addictive it is she didnā€™t want me or my sister to become addicts and end up like her or my dad. This is what shocks me more about people normalising Charlieā€™s behaviour
The ones normalising it are the ones doing it. To quote one highly educated Instagram user, ā€œeveryone does it on the weekend when their baby daddy takes the kidsā€ (or words to that effect).

No love, everyone does not do that. And if you are stupid enough to think everyone does, you really need to find yourself a better friend group. Their poor kids who are going to grow up thinking this is normal, theyā€™re not fit to be parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Do you remember when you would say that to your parents ā€œeveryone is doing itā€ and theyā€™d say ā€œoh so if everyone was jumping off a cliff would youā€ basically, stop following the crowd losers! Nothing big, clever, hot, cool about doing drugs. People take the piss out of you when they see you in town looking like the state that you do. People donā€™t go oh look at her in the fish net outfit, you know, that one in the fake moschino, you know, the one pinging away over there, MARRIAGE MATERIAL. No they look at you like ew, what a cheap nasty druggy. Easy shag tho right? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 14
ā€œEveryone commenting on here like they donā€™t go out and get on it when their baby dads got the kidsā€
Me and my ā€˜baby dadā€™ are still together.
When heā€™s got the kids, I wash up šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Iā€™m 28 but the people sticking up for Charlie are making me feel like a 50 year old Amish woman.
Me toošŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ or I run for a showeršŸ˜‚ Iā€™m only 23 so probably the same age as a lot of them and honestly feel like my mum

It seems as if itā€™s becoming how weed eventually came . With the argument itā€™s safer than drinking . I would imagine they have done or do pills with the whole rave scene as well .

( also Iā€™m not stating weed is safer or unsafer than alcohol. I remember growing up and weed was a hush hush secret thing that people never admitted to doing it . Coke seems to become as mainstream as smoking weed now ).

Reactions: 6
Canā€™t see how anyone can say ā€œeveryone does it when theyā€™re outā€. I most certainly donā€™t sniff drugs when Iā€™m out and neither do my friends. Just because someone does something doesnā€™t make it okayā€¦

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Canā€™t see how anyone can say ā€œeveryone does it when theyā€™re outā€. I most certainly donā€™t sniff drugs when Iā€™m out and neither do my friends. Just because someone does something doesnā€™t make it okayā€¦
Agree 100% and feel like I am their age too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.