Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Sudocrem bloody hell Charlotte youre supposed to dab a bit on your spots!!! Not smother yourself like a baby with nappy rash lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh Charlie…just get an actual proper day job and stop with trying to sell stuff. She’s the worst person I’ve ever come across trying to sell something

Reactions: 9
Im sorry to be mom shaming or whatever but did charlie actually buy her 2 year old lego that says 6 plus on the box .. lego of all things

Reactions: 3
Im sorry to be mom shaming or whatever but did charlie actually buy her 2 year old lego that says 6 plus on the box .. lego of all things
My 3 almost 4 year old plays with Lego that’s for older ages, it’s more to do with the difficulty of building

Reactions: 1
My 3 almost 4 year old plays with Lego that’s for older ages, it’s more to do with the difficulty of building
It’s more to do with the fact of they come with tiny pieces that can be a choking hazard ! That’s why the recommended age is in place.

Reactions: 21
It’s more to do with the fact of they come with tiny pieces that can be a choking hazard ! That’s why the recommended age is in place.
The 6+ sign is because of the difficulty level- ages 6 and over should be able to follow the instructions for it. Lego boxes have a separate universal sign for age limit due to tiny pieces- the circle with a child in it with a 3 next to it and a line through it to show children under 3 shouldn’t play with them as they could choke (hope I’ve described it well enough and you know what I’m talking about 😂). Still, she’s 2 so no she shouldn’t have them! Duplo is for her age!

Reactions: 5
Lego for a 2 year old 😩😩😩 Charlie you seriously need to fix the duck up before your child gets taken off you.

Reactions: 1
As a mother of a 9 year old and separated from their Dad, all I can say is that I learned a lot along the way. And the worse thing you can do is air absolutely anything of your own laundry. I cringe so much now at anything I shared when I was younger. Whatever you post is out there forever. I would now rather shield my child and take a thousand daggers then let a whiff of anything be able to be relayed back to him one day. We are mothers and protectors!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Pretty sure social services don’t remove a child for having toys a year early 😂
It’s not a year early, she’s 2 and the toy is for 6+. But this is also just one of the many questionable things that girl has done with regards to her daughters welfare. She doesn’t give a tit about her and it shows 🤮

Reactions: 2
bleeping hell Charlie is literally willing to try any MLM scheme to save her getting a real job. To call it her "business" is an absolute joke as well! People who run real businesses aren't afraid of hard work for a start. I highly doubt any of it gets declared.

Reactions: 12
bleeping hell Charlie is literally willing to try any MLM scheme to save her getting a real job. To call it her "business" is an absolute joke as well! People who run real businesses aren't afraid of hard work for a start. I highly doubt any of it gets declared.
Probably why she can afford a Mercedes because she’s not declaring any of what she earns

Reactions: 3
Harlow would be entitled to 15 hours free with nursery/childcare anyways so perhaps Charlie just pays extra so she can go full time since she’s self employed and very busy doing terrible ads on Instagram, posing in her bra and knickers and selling fake designer wear and perfumes 🤣 just funny coz she complains about being a single mum and how hard she has it, but if your child is full time school and then at the dads the weekend or every other and her grandma takes her once a week, she doesn’t really have her thaaat much to warrant how much she complains.

I get that having twins isn’t as common as having just the one but does she have to call them miracles all the time? It’s not a miracle that you opened your legs and happened to product 2 sprogs instead of 1
I always think this 😂 What’s the miracle?

Reactions: 6
First step to cheaper insurance Charlie is maybe not get a bleeping merc ???!!
Secondly perhaps try avoid ramming your car into every available wall 😌
Honestly I despair

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.