Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think Charlie looks nice today. She looks classy, instead of her normal tarty outfits which are 3 sizes too small
Yeah I actually came on to say I thought she looks nice, she doesn't look like a gypsy literally everyone at donny races dresses like that for it

Reactions: 6
Think those shoes might be abit too small for her😭😂toes hanging over the edge 🤢😂

Also who’s Brett out with because I thought Charlotte was a nurse and the girl he’s with has nails on?
Maybe they are the ones you stick on at home and fall of a day or two later?

Reactions: 2
Charlie’s caption on her Instagram post.

‘My one ❤

What I think she meant was ‘my current one’ ‘my one for now’ or ‘my one of many’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Is Charlie at the races? cant think why else she’d be dressed like that. or is this only a thing in scotland 🤣🤣

Probably got it cheap because of that
Not all recalls are bad or safety ones, my car had 3 last year and I went in and got a new cat, ad blue thing and something else. There free to repair and they don't all mean your cars gonna catch fire

Reactions: 2
I honestly thought Charlie looked really nice yesterday, she looked very classy for once. If you drove past Doncaster racecourse when the races are on that’s how they all dress, and then go into town afterwards like that.. Iv got a few girls on Snapchat that went to the races and then went to a pub for food dressed for the races like 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Charlie actually looks nice for once, whoever said she looks like a gypsy clearly has never been to the races before.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Not slagging her off but I've been to the races loads of times and understand you dress up like a wedding guest pretty much and some people wear fascinators but never seen anyone in Charlie's style.

Reactions: 5
Not her fan by any means but I love the outfit and think she looks absolutely gorgeous

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.