Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Parkinson1907

Bit concerned charlies had that car like a month and is asking for insurance 🤣 surely she should have insured it the last month

• Haha
Reactions: 21

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Here’s a tip Charlie, if you don’t wanna show your cars numbers plate just ✨don’t post the car ✨

• Haha

nelly2317

VIP Member
My 3 almost 4 year old plays with Lego that’s for older ages, it’s more to do with the difficulty of building
It’s more to do with the fact of they come with tiny pieces that can be a choking hazard ! That’s why the recommended age is in place.

at88

Will never understand people who pretend to be rich. Buying expensive cars, “designer” handbags etc etc when they are in rented accommodation. Get your priorities in order, treat yourself yes, every now and then and it doesn’t need to be extravagant! The fact is, if you were rich, you would own your own home at the very least. Stop putting on a show, nobody actually cares!

• Heart
  • Angry

JHB73

Chatty Member
Charlie needs a whole new group of friends, maybe some nice mum friends she could go to toddler groups with. She is surrounded by toxic people. It’s alright partying and getting on it when you don’t have any responsibilities but once you become a mum life changes.

fantastix

Charlie actually looks nice for once, whoever said she looks like a gypsy clearly has never been to the races before.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Can’t see how anyone can say “everyone does it when they’re out”. I most certainly don’t sniff drugs when I’m out and neither do my friends. Just because someone does something doesn’t make it okay…

• Heart
Reactions: 19

ffocdkd

I’m not defending Brett but I don’t think any of us would like people constantly saying nasty comments about their weight, fair enough hes an arse but i don’t think anyone deserves that kind of hate only take ones bad comment to push someone over the edge🙁

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
Literally on the table where she eats.. imagine if there was some left over, everyone saying she’s young she can do what she likes, I’m sorry if anyone here does do drugs, but all it takes is one bad reaction and your child is motherless
Exactly, all it takes is Harlow to end up finding a lost bag of it or residue of it off the table and then she’s in ICU.
It’s shocking the amount trying to normalise the use of drugs and justifying that H not being there is completely fine. Sure coke stays in the system for a good while also.