Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lurker1823

Chatty Member
I was right they didn’t even care about 9/11 maybe they don’t even know
They obviously know but also they don’t need to post about it? I’m born and raised in London and I don’t post about the 7/7 bombings. Find it so odd nowadays everyone has to post everything lol like you don’t need to post a pic of the queen to show your respects ?

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Does anyone think Sophia tries too hard to sound like super chill gf? I’m catching up with podcast and she says she wouldn’t be bothered about her bf going to a strip club but the line is drawn at a phone on the table???

• Haha
Reactions: 63

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
Lidia's "birthday trip" is actually just her taking pictures of S&C and sponging off the Kate Spade press trip whilst having to wait outside the runway show and sit in economy class hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 61

monkeycat

Don’t know if it’s been said already but I’m currently listening to the podcast where the American girl cheated on her long distance boyfriend and I got really annoyed at the part where they keep saying because he’s a masters student and she’s working he should be making more effort to see her because “a masters is just reading” and “he can read on the plane” ??? I’m currently in the middle of a masters and I bloody wish it was as simple as just reading all the time lol. Just shows how out of touch they are

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

colinthecaterpillar

when sophia announces your body stops producing collagen at 25 (incorrect) like shes some dermatologist... you are a liarrrrr, actresss, go the fuck out

• Haha
Reactions: 58

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
Guys! I’m not in love with her style lately. But, this fit I actually like.
I do think she definitely suits the classic zara posh girl made in chelsea aesethic better than y2k style fits or stuff that's really trending on tiktok right now

Reactions: 57

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
idk why but I can see Sophia's bf proposing within like a year of living together

I think it's bc he's a posh rich boy so he has the money and he's a few years older and they've been going to weddings together this summer so he has friends who are getting married i just feel like that's fully the vibes but i can't imagine either of them married hahaha

Good for Cinzia for not feeling pressure to move in with her boyfriend too if they're not there yet

Reactions: 57

laykeadsy

Chatty Member
"Our reservation is at 9 pm; it's currently 9 pm and we're still in the hotel room." I can't stand people like this. Showing up 40 minutes late expecting to still be let in and you just know they would have acted so offended and entitled if they would have been turned away.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 54

jellybelly1313

Cinzia and Sophia both do the same things both of them have basically done outfit pics on tiktok wxcept sophia has it filmed by someone else and cinzia did it herself I prefer cinzia sorry
I will always prefer cinzia no matter what they do and I will die on this hill

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53