Sophia & Cinzia #32 Hiding bf’s like alister levels of fame, only Style in their vlogs is Harry’s surname

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd sue the surgeon if they done that to my face wtf 🙃
tbf i think sophia is a tad to blame because the aftercare is so essential when you get a nose job and seeing as her nose looked fine when she first posted it would seem that she probably didn’t follow it properly! but yeah i’d still be fuming, imagine going through all that and your nose ends up looking worse than it did before 🥴

Reactions: 16
The difference between how Sophia's nose looks now and her pre-nose job in 2018 is actually shocking!

All that happened was a small chunk was taken from the bridge of her nose. In the pic of her facing forward her nose looks so swollen still, shouldn't it be healed by now?
That 4th picture is peak Sophia and Cinzia for me! They both looked absolutely gorgeous, basic but good sense of style, funny, normal and relatable! What the hell happened to those girls who knew themselves and were true to themselves and authentic, never mind making themselves look 1000000x worse!

Reactions: 31
D65E60F4-A90E-4541-8D57-BFB8C6C190EC.png
Didn’t they literally do an ad last week for a different hair product?? these girls will take any ad these days

Reactions: 11
The difference between how Sophia's nose looks now and her pre-nose job in 2018 is actually shocking!

All that happened was a small chunk was taken from the bridge of her nose. In the pic of her facing forward her nose looks so swollen still, shouldn't it be healed by now?
im sorry but Sophia looks so strange now. She legit looked gorgeous (they both did) in their peak, asos grwm’s era.

She obviously still gorgeous but I feel like her old pointier nose looked prettier on her - she should have just made it smaller.

It’s deffo healed, but looks like she didn’t look after it properly so sue now has a polybeak deformity :(

Reactions: 5

Off topic but anyone know what lip sophia has on in that last pic? Or anything similar? It's fab

Reactions: 1
This may be an unpopular opinion, but I def feel like Sophia is the more relatable/tolerable out of the pair these days. Sophia and Lidia even said it in the vlog that all Cinzia wants to do is take pics and go to the same places for matcha and dinner...I mean who wants to vacation with someone like that. It's NEW YORK FREAKIN CITY and all you want to do is drink a matcha.

Reactions: 35
This may be an unpopular opinion, but I def feel like Sophia is the more relatable/tolerable out of the pair these days. Sophia and Lidia even said it in the vlog that all Cinzia wants to do is take pics and go to the same places for matcha and dinner...I mean who wants to vacation with someone like that. It's NEW YORK FREAKIN CITY and all you want to do is drink a matcha.
I agree completely

Reactions: 7

She looked so much better before 🥺

Reactions: 10
All 3 of the girls are a shitshow atm, weird how they haven't done another double date since they first got with there boyfriends

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.