Sophia & Cinzia #32 Hiding bf’s like alister levels of fame, only Style in their vlogs is Harry’s surname

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was right they didn’t even care about 9/11 maybe they don’t even know
They obviously know but also they don’t need to post about it? I’m born and raised in London and I don’t post about the 7/7 bombings. Find it so odd nowadays everyone has to post everything lol like you don’t need to post a pic of the queen to show your respects ?

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Does anyone know what’s happening with the show next Monday? The venue sent an email last week to say no shows will go ahead on the day of the funeral once the date was confirmed, but now it has been we haven’t heard anything? I just wanna know if it’s rescheduled or cancelled all together 🤔

All these outfits on all 3 of them are truly awful, they are trying way too hard. Lidia's black blazer yesterday was about the best so far. I have to say the 'fairy' poster girl dress on cinzia looked hot af for the bedroom or a strip club but not to walk around the street in. Cinzia's figure is absolutely insane 🔥 but her and Lidia both need to size up 1 or 2 sizes, everything on Sophia just looks meh

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They have postponed the show. It's just funny when you can tell statements aren't written by them and that wasn't that hard to come up with. I wonder if these outfits look better in person as on a pic and insta feed its a no. Again glad cinzia did something different and didn't use excuses or chicken out of her hair change, it's as if Sophia is scared to let go of her blonde hair, plain Jane look. Like shake it up a bit your a content creator and have been doing this for a while switch something up as what she gives at times is boring.

Reactions: 9
I know it was ages ago (their fans might’ve forgotten.. I haven’t) but I haven’t been on tattle in ages - what ever happened with the stolen card game situ? Were they just allowed to get away with it and go ahead with selling it?

Reactions: 5
most of their outfits are awful but i especially hate when i actually like something that they wear... and then it's £200+

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I know touching things can't be avoided all day but when they touch poles and stuff I just cringe especially in these NY posts, it still is cringe influencers will just wear stuff straight out of the parcel.

Reactions: 3
They obviously know but also they don’t need to post about it? I’m born and raised in London and I don’t post about the 7/7 bombings. Find it so odd nowadays everyone has to post everything lol like you don’t need to post a pic of the queen to show your respects ?
Sorry 😣

I know touching things can't be avoided all day but when they touch poles and stuff I just cringe especially in these NY posts, it still is cringe influencers will just wear stuff straight out of the parcel.
I feel like they don’t wash their hands loool

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How many times can they go to that bagel place ffs!!! Of all the places to eat in New York

Reactions: 31
Are they there to attend shows? I swear this looks like a normal nyc trip for them.

Reactions: 3
I’m dead at Sophia saying they’ve postponed the show cos they are ‘heartbroken’ over the queen’s death 🤣🤣🤣🤣 they couldn’t give two shits. Just no one would go/ probs not allowed

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What's the point of uploading 3 pictures, same angles? Why not show off the outfit properly by showing the front, or different poses?

And Cinzia looks like an absolute idiot.

One gust of wind and Cinzia is being done for indecent exposure

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"I watched Madagascar at the weekend to get in the zone of coming to NY." Yes, Sophia the most iconic film set in NYC :rolleyes:

:oops:

Untitled.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.