Sophia & Cinzia #32 Hiding bf’s like alister levels of fame, only Style in their vlogs is Harry’s surname

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophia always tries to pretend to be cooler than she is it’s really obvious, this is really random but I remeber last year when they were trying to watch the jake Paul fight or something everyone was talking about it Sophia kept trying to say how they loved it and Cinzia said they didn’t watch all of it and Sophia kept trying to reiterate it was enjoyable idk if I looked too into it but there’s been so many times
Also curtain bangs have been the trend for like 3 years now bet she’s gonna milk it and make a big deal like she’s the first person to

Reactions: 17
Someone commented ‘twinning with your mum’ on the TikTok and in howling😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
What’s up with this nose? I would SUE that doctor for deforming my face like that but it’s more likely that it’s her fault

Also not her flexing her curtain bangs already as someone on here predicted💀 I feel like we really need a separate page just for Sophia

Also Sophia sweetie please stop tiktoking you’re cringing the duck out of everyone you’re not funny

he wasn’t even filming your hair you idiot you just wanted to include your ✨bf✨ in this video now go and tape that nose maybe it’ll help
I was gonna say why is her nose tilting to the side?? such an unflattering video surprised that she even put it up, give her a few more days and she'll eventually ghost from tiktok again and stop trying to be relatable and funny 😅

Reactions: 4
Guys! I’m not in love with her style lately. But, this fit I actually like.
I do think she definitely suits the classic zara posh girl made in chelsea aesethic better than y2k style fits or stuff that's really trending on tiktok right now

Reactions: 57
Guys! I’m not in love with her style lately. But, this fit I actually like.
I love this fit but i think Sophia suits the slicked back pony more than the bangs idk if that’s just me they look a bit like it’s just been added on like those clip in fringes lmao

Reactions: 5
I love this fit but i think Sophia suits the slicked back pony more than the bangs idk if that’s just me they look a bit like it’s just been added on like those clip in fringes lmao
tbf I think it looked better than the two pieces Off string she normally has hanging down when slicked back

Reactions: 8
The girls actually did more than 2 dilemmas this episode 💀 someone def spoke to them because it’s normally 2 dilemmas half assed

Reactions: 5
Omg her poor nose is so wonky!
As someone who had a nose job about 7 months ago, I'd be fuming. I'd literally be straight back asking for a revision. Idk what she's done to it, I feel like it's probably poor aftercare. When I had mine, you have to wear nostril retainers for like 12-15 hours a day for a few weeks after along with taping it over night or all day etc, and I'm just gonna guess she didn't do any of this and that's why it looks so terrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
As someone who had a nose job about 7 months ago, I'd be fuming. I'd literally be straight back asking for a revision. Idk what she's done to it, I feel like it's probably poor aftercare. When I had mine, you have to wear nostril retainers for like 12-15 hours a day for a few weeks after along with taping it over night or all day etc, and I'm just gonna guess she didn't do any of this and that's why it looks so terrible.
This is derailing a bit but how long did u keep ur nose tapes on after surgery I had mine done like a month ago and I’ve stopped wearing them but idk if I still should every time i see sophias nose I get stressed aha

Reactions: 2
This is derailing a bit but how long did u keep ur nose tapes on after surgery I had mine done like a month ago and I’ve stopped wearing them but idk if I still should every time i see sophias nose I get stressed aha
It really depends on your surgeon's advice; I taped mine at night for about 6 weeks... I've heard of some girls who keep doing it for a few months though :) x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.