Sophia & Cinzia #32 Hiding bf’s like alister levels of fame, only Style in their vlogs is Harry’s surname

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
men are totally shamed for body hair. arms/legs? not so much. but you better believe guys are incredibly self-conscious of back/stomach/chest hair. not saying every guy is, but there is certainly stigmas.
Yeah possibly you’re correct, I think for me because I’m Spanish most men there are very hairy naturally and it’s not even a conversation whereas girls are shamed a lot for having any type of body hair

Reactions: 4
i had a random shower thought that i just need to share 🤣 with the amount that these girls travel, they could have SUCH good travel content, seeing grackle’s new video where she travelled to bath to show all the good spots and where to stay, eat etc it really makes you think that these girls are obviously so obsessed with the ‘aesthetic’ of everything rather than having a freaking cool job like they could have! imagine going to a different city, being able to eat nice foods, do fun activities and film it all as a nice little informative video!! i know majority of people would kill to live that lifestyle, yet they’re so focused on making things look good on insta that they can’t see what opportunities are right in front of them! i quite frankly think it’s a wasted opportunity and the more i think about it, the more it infuriates me 🙄 sorry for the rant hahaha

Reactions: 21
I’m so sorry to anyone from the notts area but they way they pronounce duck in their accent is really unpleasant to hear 😭😭 idk what it is about it but every time I hear one of them say it I just hate it am I being picky lol

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
i had a random shower thought that i just need to share 🤣 with the amount that these girls travel, they could have SUCH good travel content, seeing grackle’s new video where she travelled to bath to show all the good spots and where to stay, eat etc it really makes you think that these girls are obviously so obsessed with the ‘aesthetic’ of everything rather than having a freaking cool job like they could have! imagine going to a different city, being able to eat nice foods, do fun activities and film it all as a nice little informative video!! i know majority of people would kill to live that lifestyle, yet they’re so focused on making things look good on insta that they can’t see what opportunities are right in front of them! i quite frankly think it’s a wasted opportunity and the more i think about it, the more it infuriates me 🙄 sorry for the rant hahaha
Their travel videos back in the day were IT honestly so interesting, so funny, they’ve deffo got too big for their boots and don’t even post the hotel, I mean what part of Majorca is Sophia even staying at?

Reactions: 12
Yeah even if they did vids like "best instagrammable spots" or whatever would be less lazy

Reactions: 5
I’m so sorry to anyone from the notts area but they way they pronounce duck in their accent is really unpleasant to hear 😭😭 idk what it is about it but every time I hear one of them say it I just hate it am I being picky lol
I am from notts and we don’t sound like them I don’t know what accent they put on

Not that I know anything about Cinzia's family and their finances but I keep thinking that these holidays must cost a FORTUNE

Reactions: 19
Listening to Lidia say "FOCKKK" with her phlegmy throat makes me rage

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Right! They could be proper travel content creators but we see the same food, beach and swimsuit pics all trip. They don’t do excursions nothing! All that money to lay on chairs and post the same stuff. Why not me lord? 😂

Right! They could be proper travel content creators but we see the same food, beach and swimsuit pics all trip. They don’t do excursions nothing! All that money to lay on chairs and post the same stuff. Why not me lord? 😂
this!! Also, they only really do places that they’ve seen on instagram e.g. palma, cancun etc; They never do interesting city breaks that they could actually learn things on, or immerse themselves in different cultures, it is literally always just sitting on a sun lounger posting their latest straw bag and what pasta they’re having for dinner. Imagine the content they could make if they went to like major historical cities like Berlin, Rome, Krakow, Athens etc; would hardly cost them anything as well compared to the holidays they’re going on right now. They’re so boring.

Nah is Sophia’s most recent tik Tok meant to be funny… I’d rather you just went back to having no personality babe

also the tik Tok before, her in the restaurant is giving such Tory karen mum on her holidays

Yeah! I say necklace how they use to say it but idk where this new accent is from
i'm wondering if it's bc people called them out on it bc i'd never heard it pronounced that way before either and thought it was weird until they said once they've always pronounced it like that so i was like oh it must be a regional thing then but now they don't say it like that? Surely it's a LOT of effort to remember to pronounce a word differently to how you've said it your whole life every time

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.