Sophia & Cinzia #32 Hiding bf’s like alister levels of fame, only Style in their vlogs is Harry’s surname

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This… this one isn’t it. How did Lidia and Sophia let her walk out like this (I know they’re not much better) but Jesus
Theres no way she actually stayed in that outfit, I bet as soon as the pictures where taken she ran back into the hotel to change. If she did she has balls because that outfit is basically fanny to the wind.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
either she’s edited out her thong line or she’s truly out on the street of new york commando in a strip of material in broad daylight 🤢 i will never understand why they believe themselves to be ~style icons~ when they’ve not had one original thought between them. everything is recycled or copied from other influencers.

and MY god if you’re going to dress that ~risqué~ because you’re a FaShIoN gUrL then puhhlease wear a bloody stick on bra and not some nude granny bra 😂

Reactions: 32
What's the point of uploading 3 pictures, same angles? Why not show off the outfit properly by showing the front, or different poses?

And Cinzia looks like an absolute idiot.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
This… this one isn’t it. How did Lidia and Sophia let her walk out like this (I know they’re not much better) but Jesus
why bother wearing anything at this point honestly, i kinda see the vision but the execution is terrible my god

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone else get the vibe they’re all trying really hard to be Sophie Suchan and Emma Leger
with sophie and emma the outfits are so them and suit their individual styles, it's very natural looking whereas sophia and cinzia take bits of outfits that they've stolen from elsewhere and it don't look right at all cos it's not them. i'm not even convinced they like half the things they wear it's like they wear them for the sake of looking trendy and insta vibes. i think sophia looks best in her casual white tanks, jeans and trainers look and i like cinzia in blazers. their nyc outfits are all kinds of wrong and not influencing me one bit. they would not fit in with the group emma and sophie are with style wise cos they all genuinely have good style and s and c would probs feel tit next to them

Reactions: 7
I don’t get why Cinzia was wearing a bra with that dress. That is definitely not the dress to be wearing a bra with! She does braless often don’t know why she suddenly decided to wear one. It looks ridiculous.

Reactions: 23
I really don’t mean this to be offensive to travellers but Cinzia looks like she’s copying that kind of style? Just doesn’t suit her at all.
I have travellers in my family and I wouldn’t say that 😂😂, I think it’s just tacky haha xxx

If I was outside walking and saw a woman like this, I'd think maybe she has mental health issues
* just wanna be naked

Reactions: 3
No cinzia. No. Poor execution and the fact we've all said we know she rushed back and wore a denim jacket, and them two hyped her up 🤣 I love outfits like this but it just didn't translate and I feel even though I love she changed her hair and did something different but I dunno if its giving the bold look, but I do like it, but it's a shame she had to get Kim K inspo everytime the KarJenners have to be mentioned with them get your own brain cells.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know why she didn’t just take some front on pictures so we could at least get a better look at the outfit and not the awkward bra/ dodgy tan lines 🤧

Also idk why but Cinzia is really reminding me of Anna Vakili with her new hair 😭

Reactions: 13
Oh no Cinzia.. that is NOT how that dress is supposed to look. On the Poster Girl site (& everyone else I’ve already seen it on).. the sides are laced right up so only have the gap at the bottom not half of your body out.. feel like she borrowed it off Sophia or something and it just doesn’t fit her 😬

Reactions: 20
How did she think this is okay?? Bare in mind hers is edited to the nines. She should have just sized up!! 😳

Cinzia is trying to be "THAT" girl but she just cant achieve it. She always tries and fails
i actually can’t get i’ve this ‘outfit’, there is literally a thin sheet of gems covering her bits and bum?! not to mention the nude bra ruining the whole illusion of the dress, who in there right mind would want to go out like that 🥴 yet of course people are lapping it up in the comments like it’s the best outfit ever, shock

Reactions: 23
Honestly I really don’t want to be mean but this dress isn’t for her body type.. she’s NOT big but for that type of dress she’s too big/curvy and that’s why she wore the bra (she’s obviously aware of the fact that she needs some type of support for the ladies🍒) & the over over over sized denim jacket on top just to hide everything cause again: she’s aware of the fact that something’s wrong and isn’t fitting for HER but she still wants to wear the dress and go with the crowd cause it’s what’s trending right now & she doesn’t want to miss out cause she has no personal style to form her individual aesthetic and is too afraid to stop this shitshow because then she won’t be like the others
Cinzia if you read this sweetie Just because you like a piece of clothing doesn’t mean it suits you!!

Reactions: 19
She looks like my bratz dolls I had when I was little …
Not sure who looks worse her or Sophia
What's the point of uploading 3 pictures, same angles? Why not show off the outfit properly by showing the front, or different poses?

And Cinzia looks like an absolute idiot.

[/QUOTE

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How did she think this is okay?? Bare in mind hers is edited to the nines. She should have just sized up!! 😳

Cinzia is trying to be "THAT" girl but she just cant achieve it. She always tries and fails
Oh good lord it’s even worse now I know what it’s supposed to look like.

Reactions: 16
Very confused by the choice of a bulky nude bra and no knickers........surely I would have thought it'd be the other way around if anything

• Haha
Reactions: 37

I’m sorry but who wears that?

What are they gonna do when influencers dont earn as much anymore? They always try to stay on trends but then theyll get older and older what are they gonna do? Teens buying the books and listening to the podcast will get older, they’ll leave and move on. Then who watches them anymore? I wouldn’t be able to sleep if i was them

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.