Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beepboopbop42

sophia is gonna be crying when she sees this thread and realises we all prefer cinzia LMAOOOO and for good reason!
I remember when I first watched a video of theirs when they were in Ibiza 2019 and I really preferred Sophia! Then I went back to their first videos and Sophia had such bad vibes, I’ve preferred cinzia ever since haha

wateryocean

I don’t know if it’s double standard to say this but I feel like bc men aren’t shamed for body hair it’s like not offensive or something hahaha like my bf has really hairy legs and he couldn’t care less if I saw something about it
men are totally shamed for body hair. arms/legs? not so much. but you better believe guys are incredibly self-conscious of back/stomach/chest hair. not saying every guy is, but there is certainly stigmas.

Itstoric

i always find the fact that they post stories at different times so odd? there’s cinzia posting ‘bye nyc’ 22 hours ago yet sophia was at home watching friends 23 hours ago? 🤔 the whole point of stories is to post where you are or what you’re doing, not force a narrative for the ‘aesthetic’ or whatever the reason is! i don’t get it, just shows that they’re basically never genuine at all
Some ppl like to post after they have left but the fact that they aren’t on the same page with posting 💀

Pipxx

There’s posts about it in one of the threads when it happened x
Not sure about Sophia’s but there were two houses next to each other almost identical just with different kitchen layouts the one next door was on for £350,000. You can still see it now but looks like Sophia had her listing removed permanently

mimidiamond

I was looking at the Spotify charts and I actually didn’t realise how popular their podcast is lmao. No wonder they’re rich af

I think they go lucky because they started just before the market got too saturated. Now EVERYONE has a podcast
wow me either 😳

skinnylegend321

Hi guys, new here! Love reading this thread💞just wanted to know if you guys know where Sophia’s necklaces are from?(the two gold ones and the Pearl). Apologies if this has already been answered! Thank you😺

aurora_

What is sophia doing w/ her house in notts? like is she renting it out...? same w/ cinz's flat like what a waste of money and space
I dont think she is, whenever she goes back which usually just a few days she stays there (unless she airbnbs it maybe?)