Sophia & Cinzia #32 Hiding bf’s like alister levels of fame, only Style in their vlogs is Harry’s surname

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice in their podcast they were talking about finding girls items in your boyfriend's house and retched at the idea of pads/liners over tampons? weird behaviour!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Did anyone notice in their podcast they were talking about finding girls items in your boyfriend's house and retched at the idea of pads/liners over tampons? weird behaviour!
They are so weird and closed minded. Anyones opinion but their own is always 'ewww' or wrong. They have a very sheltered life for 2 women in their mid twenties, it's like they haven't seen the real world

Reactions: 40
Swear they've done a brand deal with Always pads too???

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg they’re so good at shaming people on tbay podcast, like some people medically cannot use tampons

Reactions: 20
They also were so confused that girls were at boys houses when they were on their period? Like they actually questioned it ahahahha

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why do people always assume aaron isn't as well off as sophia's boyfriend?????????? 🙃
I think because max is older and we know his job, appears to live in inner london, but yeh your right just an assumption from the crumbs they throw. And the impression I get from reading here

Reactions: 5
They also were so confused that girls were at boys houses when they were on their period? Like they actually questioned it ahahahha
these girls are soooo immature!! their mindset is also super toxic heteronormativity. girls shouldn't wear pads (ew it's basically a diaper!!) and boys and girls can't be friends. give me a break!!

Reactions: 28
Why do people always assume aaron isn't as well off as sophia's boyfriend?????????? 🙃
Swear when people saw Sophia’s bf’s linked in as well his job wasn’t actually all that lol. I think a user called this out before and got told to stop making everything about race oop

Not snobby Sophia dropping into the latest video that she’s “such a natural babe” and Cinzia is botoxed up …. Get a new best friend Cinzia

Reactions: 45
Let's be honest if you're in the public eye and people keep making comments about something you're self-conscious of and you have the resources to you'll probably change it
But who was making comments about it? Every single comment I’ve ever seen about Sophia’s nose has said that her natural nose really suited her face shape

Reactions: 7
Max is probably on about 80-90k basic and no doubt gets a bonus.
That’s not crazy amounts of money in London though for everyone to label him as this old money super rich guy. I work in tech and earn more than that and after tax etc it’s enough to be very comfy but like Sophia undoubtedly makes far more money

Reactions: 9
Max is a commercial director in London in his late twenties he’s probably on about 110k+ that’s a fair whack and hasn’t he got a Porsche?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.