Sophia & Cinzia #32 Hiding bf’s like alister levels of fame, only Style in their vlogs is Harry’s surname

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think Lidia paid for her own ticket and stay etc at nyc? Bc s+c are taken care of by Kate spade. I was thinking that’s why maybe she didn’t sit w them in business class or idk. Something abt Lidia annoys me more than s+c combined. She also seems to leech off them everything they’re away together so I wonder if she took care of herself

Reactions: 10
Lidia's "birthday trip" is actually just her taking pictures of S&C and sponging off the Kate Spade press trip whilst having to wait outside the runway show and sit in economy class hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Their reaction to the kissing the colleague dilemma on the podcast is so annoying, they truly are so obnoxious laughing that much at the idea that someone's colleagues don't know they're in a relationship

Reactions: 4
Their reaction to the kissing the colleague dilemma on the podcast is so annoying, they truly are so obnoxious laughing that much at the idea that someone's colleagues don't know they're in a relationship
when they said has he never been to the office when you're at work hahahah what or why he hasn't met her for lunch when she's at work like he probably has a job and is at work and most jobs someone can't just wonder in to the office mid work day to say hello

Reactions: 25
I think Cinizas new hair colour is nice but black is just so much better on her! It made her stand out more now she just looks regular🙃

Reactions: 27
Watch lidia rush to vlog to show off to prove she's with them joined at the hip economy who 🤣. Cinzia facetuned is back again. Well she never left but on some posts it's sooooo obvious.

Reactions: 6
when they said has he never been to the office when you're at work hahahah what or why he hasn't met her for lunch when she's at work like he probably has a job and is at work and most jobs someone can't just wonder in to the office mid work day to say hello
Right?? Like my boyfriend does not just show himself into my office of a weekday lunchtime to say hi to Pauline from HR and bring me flowers to my desk hahaha what world do they live in

Reactions: 17
Right?? Like my boyfriend does not just show himself into my office of a weekday lunchtime to say hi to Pauline from HR and bring me flowers to my desk hahaha what world do they live in
And we all know how it ended when ross did that to Rachel in friends

• Haha
Reactions: 10
even when they said go to the photocopy area to talk…like I know offices still have them but my office is so digital no one photocopies anything literally everything even contracts are online 💀 they are so out of touch I think if they’re gonna be giving advice on topics they know nothing about they could at least try and be realistic like I don’t bring up my boyfriend at work unless it comes up in conversation I’m sure there are loads of people who don’t know I have one, I don’t just go into work and start talking about him or invite him into the office to meet people

they have zero office or even real (I am hesitant to say this because I do think content creation is a real job but they are sooo lazy) work experience minus the jack wills era

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.