Sophia & Cinzia #32 Hiding bf’s like alister levels of fame, only Style in their vlogs is Harry’s surname

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg no disrespect to Fiona because lets face it she does more work than either of them but it's just clicked who she reminds me of

Reactions: 2
Cinzia and Sophia both do the same things both of them have basically done outfit pics on tiktok wxcept sophia has it filmed by someone else and cinzia did it herself I prefer cinzia sorry

Reactions: 5
Cinzia and Sophia both do the same things both of them have basically done outfit pics on tiktok wxcept sophia has it filmed by someone else and cinzia did it herself I prefer cinzia sorry
I will always prefer cinzia no matter what they do and I will die on this hill

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I’m just watching one of Hannah Marlings eating vegan fast food video and she started talking about Sophia and Cinzia and her boyfriend was saying he can’t stand them when Hannah is watching them because they talk over each other and Hannah said that ever since he’s pointed it out she can’t not notice it every time she watches them 🤣🤣
what's even more annoying about them talking over eachother is that they always repeat exactly what the other person said. shows how strained their on-camera personalities are imo

Reactions: 12
what's even more annoying about them talking over eachother is that they always repeat exactly what the other person said. shows how strained their on-camera personalities are imo
Omg I literally hate how one says their opinion looks at the other for approval and the other then says the exact same thing. Like for duck sake.

Reactions: 11
Surprised they haven't wished their queen Kylie a happy birthday watch Cinzia copy her for her own birthday stuff.

Reactions: 1
sophia is gonna be crying when she sees this thread and realises we all prefer cinzia LMAOOOO and for good reason!
I remember when I first watched a video of theirs when they were in Ibiza 2019 and I really preferred Sophia! Then I went back to their first videos and Sophia had such bad vibes, I’ve preferred cinzia ever since haha

When you take it into account, these girls really live such ridiculous lives with no meaning at all. I mean all they do is eat sushi drink matcha and spend money. I'd love to know if they give to charity or give back in anyway or do anything fulfilling and meaningful.

Reactions: 24
Has anyone seen the maybelline advert? They’re very awkward and SO orange, I don’t know why they don’t get a proper spray tan for things like that? Instead you just see cinzia’s crusty hands

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Anyone been watching Cinzias TikTok’s?? I hate to say it but they’re 100x more cringe than Sophia’s. The sounds she uses are so old/random and the video types are such a dated style. It feels so inorganic in comparison to Sophia. I prefer Cinzia as a person but I reckon Sophia’s got more of a mind for influencing like using trending sounds and ideas of Tiktoks and even editing their YouTube.
After reading this I had to go see for myself, and omg 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Clearing out my phone and had this picture saved and I don't know why 😂 maybe its a sign for a new profile picture. Cinzia is my fav of the two but the teeth were just not it.
If you just ignore the teeth she actually looks really pretty here 😩

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.