Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AJ14

Anyone else just think these are objectively bad pictures. Like the pose the outfit…. What was going through her head
726F3C7F-F665-4F4C-B725-70876F3A377F.png
23F20D18-F02F-42E0-AD37-FB801598CFFA.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

Aurich1

This… this one isn’t it. How did Lidia and Sophia let her walk out like this (I know they’re not much better) but Jesus
Theres no way she actually stayed in that outfit, I bet as soon as the pictures where taken she ran back into the hotel to change. If she did she has balls because that outfit is basically fanny to the wind.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

AJ14

8850A7A4-12E9-43C4-B6DC-DEF5C9A4208F.png
Let’s start by discussing this monstrosity of an outfit…

someone needs to explain to Sophia that wearing an Hermes belt and having a Tory bf doesn’t make you super stylish and old money

• Haha
Reactions: 43

haaha

So in 2022 alone, Sophia has been to Mallorca, the Algarve, LA/Coachella, Tulum, Dubai and Italy skiing. Also bonus mention of New York at the very end of 2021. And we seen (barely) one video a week (usually in London) of a lifestyle we have completely funded.

Reactions: 42

colinthecaterpillar

Feel like she already sort of is sometimes. Because she's dressing very plain and less flashy these days:

omg this is not old money... this is country bumpkin realness. i do agree tho tht shes trying to go for that look, but ngl she just never executes it well bc she has a shit sense of fashion

• Haha
  • Heart

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
Let’s bear in mind how young Lydia is
She’s 22??? She’s going into her final year of uni that’s old enough to be self aware that she’s being annoying it’s not as if she’s like 15/16 (to add 22 is young any age in your 20s is even S&C are young but lidia’s hardly a teenager whose age should be a factor here she’s a uni student with her own friends I do not think of her and consider her as ok to be annoying because she’s young at all, if it was mariana acting like that I’d say yeah remember she’s young)

I would feel embarrassed at her big age to be tagging along with my sister and her best friend to work trips I clearly haven’t been invited to she should be going on holidays with her own friends considering she doesn’t even live in the same city as them but is somehow always with them, I bet she hates that she’s not part of the girls bathroom and the brand they’re building

Last edited:
  • Heart

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-07-07 at 16.04.38.png

just got round to watching their last vlog she needs to lay off the editing fr because WHO is this the camera doesn't lie Cinzia

• Wow
  • Haha

MM24

Chatty Member
Thank god I screenshotted it!! Also it’s funny bc in their vlog she had a blazer on the whole time, even she knew it was too risqué
I actually cant believe sophia doesnt say anything lol pure evil

• Haha
Reactions: 41

doodlebug

VIP Member
Molly Mae she really has that perfect idealised life, perfect boyfriend
OT but just here to say Tommy is definitely not perfect. He is known to cheat on her, does drugs, was in a street fight with someone just the other week…had a club appearance where he ripped his shirt off, was beating his chest and didn’t pay his £600 tab. The club had to ring Molly the next day and she paid for it. She’s just very good at making it seem like she has the perfect life but she doesn’t.

• Sad
  • Wow

mimidiamond

Sophia starting the latest vlog with the little known "hack" of flipping the sticks in diffusers. Mind blown!
And Cinzia giving great advice not to use shower gel on your 🐱as she did and it stings .. anyone else learnt this shit in primary school?

• Haha

testycall

I don’t think I can cope with watching them discuss their ages and how old they feel one more time 😴😴😴

• Haha

amyy

VIP Member
Did anyone notice in their podcast they were talking about finding girls items in your boyfriend's house and retched at the idea of pads/liners over tampons? weird behaviour!
They are so weird and closed minded. Anyones opinion but their own is always 'ewww' or wrong. They have a very sheltered life for 2 women in their mid twenties, it's like they haven't seen the real world

Reactions: 40

haaha

I thought it was odd Sophia said "maybe we'll live together again one day". Normally if you move in with a partner you don't intend to break up and have to live with friends again. I know that's what happened to Cinzia but wasn't my first thought when I moved in with my boyfriend now fiancé!

• Wow
Reactions: 40