Sophia & Cinzia #32 Hiding bf’s like alister levels of fame, only Style in their vlogs is Harry’s surname

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No no no no NO !!!! WHAT THE duck 😩😩

It’s giving Madonna and not in a good way 😩😩

She is really struggling with outfits atm there’s been sooo many lately that she’s posted that aren’t even just bad they are TRAGIC. My jaw literally just dropped at that disgusting top

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve noticed that a lot of people who comment on their pics are micro influencers or wannabe influencers trying to get clout, like seriously no one would find half of their outfits to be as good as they make out

Reactions: 9
I’ve noticed that a lot of people who comment on their pics are micro influencers or wannabe influencers trying to get clout, like seriously no one would find half of their outfits to be as good as they make out
And would Cinzia go into a restaurant dressed like that? The denim jacket makes another appearance probably. If they bring out a clothing line a Denim jacket better be a staple and her dad blazer 🤣 none of us look to them for style any more, how the times have changed.

Reactions: 1
Looks like she has uncooked cinnamon rolls on her tits ffs.
Cinzia is one of those people who buys designer n doesn't know how to style it, it's all just for the label & being able to tag it in a pic. ANYTHING I MEAN ANYTHING other than baggy denim jeans would have made it look the slightest bit better🤦🏽‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Ran here because of Cinzia’s new post. Good lord. She’s got absolutely no clue - idk how no one told her it looks awful!!! :unsure:

Reactions: 4
cinzias sense of style is criminal &&& to think this is her job??? she dresses like she throws on whatever the first things she sees is

Reactions: 11
Gals we can't deny Cinza is actually stun but come on you'd see better clothes in the dump. She's a big chested girl and her boobs look to have no support I've a pain in my back looking at her 😱

Reactions: 13
I can’t it’s just too much.. the top, the shoes.. 😖

Kinda reminds me of this:
the shoes are about 10 sizes too big as well 😭😭😭 her actually heel is nowhere to be seen??? other people on here are so right, she now sees designer and thinks it must be fashionable!! god i miss the days where they shopped in topshop 😢

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.