Sophia & Cinzia #32 Hiding bf’s like alister levels of fame, only Style in their vlogs is Harry’s surname

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just had to log on after months to see everyone’s opinion on their vile outfits i feel like im watching a car crash in slow motion what’s happening to them

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Half the time they look daft. I'm all for experimenting but I don't know it just doesn't do anything when they try. Lidia when with S+C comes across as braggy and its funny because she's tagging along but trying to make it as though the experiences and stuff she gets and know, isn't down to them.

Reactions: 5
Nothing they wear is their style at all, like they are so shy and cringey in public, they 100% wear these outfits for pics. Their style is more grey joggers and a white racer top (basic witches)

Reactions: 11
Very sad & pathetic of me to even notice but I wonder why they haven’t posted any NYC stories today? I wonder if they have had an argument or something whilst there haha

Reactions: 4
Very sad & pathetic of me to even notice but I wonder why they haven’t posted any NYC stories today? I wonder if they have had an argument or something whilst there haha
They are heartbroken over the Queen so are taking time off posting to pay their respects dontcha know?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really don’t mean this to be offensive to travellers but Cinzia looks like she’s copying that kind of style? Just doesn’t suit her at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really don’t mean this to be offensive to travellers but Cinzia looks like she’s copying that kind of style? Just doesn’t suit her at all.
Her outfits and general style is honestly horrific, nothing goes together, the recent one of the Chanel top, skirt and boots each don’t go. Traveller girls have better thought out outfits than her.

They change their style so often and this phase is not working at all, I don’t even know what you could call it.

Reactions: 8
This… this one isn’t it. How did Lidia and Sophia let her walk out like this (I know they’re not much better) but Jesus
Omg I ran here When I saw it… you really can’t convince me that anyone thinks it’s looking good… I can see Sophia rolling her eyes and pretending to like it lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Does anyone else get the vibe they’re all trying really hard to be Sophie Suchan and Emma Leger

Reactions: 10
If I was outside walking and saw a woman like this, I'd think maybe she has mental health issues

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Does anyone else get the vibe they’re all trying really hard to be Sophie Suchan and Emma Leger
Yes!! Not that Emma and Sophia are coming across as decent human beings (I actually can’t stand them) but they at least deliver stylish/ well thought outfits, nice trips, good vlogs and also some behind the scenes/ everyday life stories so it’s a really long way for S&C to be like them

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.