Sophia & Cinzia #32 Hiding bf’s like alister levels of fame, only Style in their vlogs is Harry’s surname

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the girls were on my train this morning!! Fascinating to observe them IRL. Wearing lots of perfume, whole carriage was like 👀 👃

BUT I think they were in a strop with each other… Didnt say a word to each other, C was sat down, S stood looking out the window. Or maybe they just need their space? Living together, working together. Sometimes gotta be a headphones on “don’t talk to me” moment.

Hate to admit it but Sophia is quite radiant IRL. Makeup didn’t look too yellow either lol she looked lovely

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
sorry I do think if someone asks you on a date and tot ale you out they should pay no matter the gender! So I kind of agree with that one! If he asks YOU out then makes you pay i would say that’s kind of a red flag for the future I would give that advice to my younger sister
Yeah but that’s not what they’re saying, they literally just point blank said if he refuses to pay. They definitely meant it in a men should always pay type of way.i totally agree on your take if someone wants to take you out they should offer to pay but I think Sophia and cinzia are the type of girls to expect the man to always pay no matter what

Reactions: 1
So the girls were on my train this morning!! Fascinating to observe them IRL. Wearing lots of perfume, whole carriage was like 👀 👃

BUT I think they were in a strop with each other… Didnt say a word to each other, C was sat down, S stood looking out the window. Or maybe they just need their space? Living together, working together. Sometimes gotta be a headphones on “don’t talk to me” moment.

Hate to admit it but Sophia is quite radiant IRL. Makeup didn’t look too yellow either lol she looked lovely
She was stood up on a train the whole way looking out the window?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah but that’s not what they’re saying, they literally just point blank said if he refuses to pay. They definitely meant it in a men should always pay type of way.i totally agree on your take if someone wants to take you out they should offer to pay but I think Sophia and cinzia are the type of girls to expect the man to always pay no matter what
Wonder how cinzia bf affords all the holidays etc, he doesn’t seem to be well off like Sophia’s bf.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone think Sophia tries too hard to sound like super chill gf? I’m catching up with podcast and she says she wouldn’t be bothered about her bf going to a strip club but the line is drawn at a phone on the table???

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Ooh, hate to say it but I think Sophia looks really nice w those new curtain bangs. She is so extremely basic that she will milk this for months though and talk about how brave she was like she shaved her whole head

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ooh, hate to say it but I think Sophia looks really nice w those new curtain bangs. She is so extremely basic that she will milk this for months though and talk about how brave she was like she shaved her whole head
Can someone add a pic I don’t have ig xx

i am so glad we are all on the same page about how shite the dating advice from these two is. the absolute audacity they have to give relationship advice on their pod and in print is ridiculous. hopefully they don't ruin the lives of too many teens with their childish advice

Reactions: 6
Cinzia helps and compliments Sophia in the latest video. Sophia doesn’t say anything positive about Sophia. Yet their book is red flags on relationships.. maybe they should do red flags on friendships

Reactions: 28
What’s up with this nose? I would SUE that doctor for deforming my face like that but it’s more likely that it’s her fault

Also not her flexing her curtain bangs already as someone on here predicted💀 I feel like we really need a separate page just for Sophia

Also Sophia sweetie please stop tiktoking you’re cringing the duck out of everyone you’re not funny

he wasn’t even filming your hair you idiot you just wanted to include your ✨bf✨ in this video now go and tape that nose maybe it’ll help

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
From the types of men they go for I would NOT trust their dating advice for a second

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.